Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Does it still have the time limit?

2- How can he use CT with one eye? Why didnt Obitobi do it? How come even Lord Maddy used it after gaining his 2nd eye?

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito said himself that the power was too great for him to utilize.
But sasuke is an Indra reincarnation, and kurama noted his chakra for being special, even compared to madara.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The S/T still has a time limit, but Kishi will enact it or nerf it whenever useful to him..
2. Because It's not the usual Rinnengan maybe

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito didn't use because he was focusing his rinnegan powers towards Gedo mazou to transform into the juubi.

Don't know why Madara didn't bother to use it.

Obito used human path and preta already, so Kishi probably didn't bother in showing the rest.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara used CT after obtaining his second eye, i suggest it is madara's left rinnegan ability that grants him the use of the six paths technique like CT,ST.BT. And obito could not use it because the power was too much to handle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara used CT after obtaining his second eye, i suggest it is madara's left rinnegan ability that grants him the use of the six paths technique like CT,ST.BT. And obito could not use it because the power was too much to handle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara used CT after obtaining his second eye, i suggest it is madara's left rinnegan ability that grants him the use of the six paths technique like CT,ST.BT. While the right one grants him limbo,and different elemental releases. And obito could not use it because the power was too much to handle