Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fantastic Z! You even got the original added time and reasoning back! :cool:

The only thing I noticed was that it was reversed on the order of the two FanFic Award versions for me. 3 old FanFic version ones (L) and 27 new version ones (book and quill) instead of the other way around, but heck no I ain't complaining! The new one designed by Horus looks much better so I'd much rather have that :hs:

Once again great work! :coffee:

PS: Will there be a feature to display total number in the showcase again?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fantastic Z! You even got the original added time and reasoning back! :cool:

The only thing I noticed was that it was reversed on the order of the two FanFic Award versions for me. 3 old FanFic version ones and 27 new version ones instead of the other way around, but heck no I ain't complaining! The new one designed by Horus looks much better so I'd much rather have that :hs:

Once again great work! :coffee:

PS: Will there be a feature to display total number in the showcase again?
You can change the order of your awards by sorting them.

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why it is like this is because I created a reference list of the award ids from NB compared to the new ID's and I probably mixed the different versions of the awards up as they had similar names. And the only thing that could be tied together with the old db was the names. All issue id's and award id's and timestamps had been altered in the import.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why it is like this is because I created a reference list of the award ids from NB compared to the new ID's and I probably mixed the different versions of the awards up as they had similar names. And the only thing that could be tied together with the old db was the names. All issue id's and award id's and timestamps had been altered in the import.
Me like :score::sigar:
If we could get a total number in the showcase and be able to sort time given on profile and showcase differently like before, I wouldn't have a single question to ask for the rest of the year, lol. Once again, fantastic work you guys, things are really starting to get lit around here again like in the good old days :cool:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long time ago the online members were mentioned on the bottom of the forum in alphabetically order and now they are randomly posted. It was easy to search if someone it's online but now is :blur:

it's there a possibility to set the online members alphabetically ordered?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long time ago the online members were mentioned on the bottom of the forum in alphabetically order and now they are randomly posted. It was easy to search if someone it's online but now is :blur:

it's there a possibility to set the online members alphabetically ordered?
This is present in all the Xenforo forums that I am in. I found it to to be mildly annoying but it was not a big deal.

There is a fix for this: .

Reactions: Michelle

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question about premium, if we get it on the website, does that allow us to get that role on the discord server?

AB and Discord have split partnership so they won't be cooperating like that anymore. Read this:

https://animebase.me/threads/important-announcement.768056/

Also Zise said this in the same thread:

Also I would like to mention to everyone that we have cancelled all the recurring payments for premium so that nobody lose additional money if they wanted their premium for the discord server. So all of you that wants to keep your recurring premium will have to purchase it again manually once premium purchases have been enabled again.

And:

We are not affiliated with that discord server no more. You will have to message @Jas to help you out.