Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took some efforts but all awards are now given out to everyone who were still missing them after the migration.
Does that mean everyone who has at least won one of the awards once or does that mean all awards given out? Because I still notice a lot of people missing awards, me included :LOL::ROFLMAO:

What about those people who got the same award multiple times? I had got 5 FUB awards.
I'm still missing 28 FoTM awards, lmao :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: But yeah, I suppose that will still take major time, haha, I see E got back 3 of his Signature ones so I guess that is still work in progress ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does that mean everyone who has at least won one of the awards once or does that mean all awards given out? Because I still notice a lot of people missing awards, me included :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm still missing 28 FoTM awards, lmao :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: But yeah, I suppose that will still take major time, haha, I see E got back 3 of his Signature ones so I guess that is still work in progress ;)
Guess I have to wait. :p

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Rohan

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shame, the horror.

So its some sort of credit? I was never a RP guy.

Thx for adding more info btw. :)
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yeah back in the days it was a big part of the entire community. They only ended up removing it I believe because it didn't make the V Bulletin update and the fact that in the end it became kind of pointless.

Each contests for instance came with a Kumi reward as well and people used it to "pay" others for all kinds of things, like avatar and signature creations, quiz, made up contests and games, Staff events, etc.

A lot of GFXers got "rich" on such business those days, while others like me used all my "contest money" to reward my readers as they read my chapters, lol. Good days indeed. Wonder if the idea or rather concept is the same now, or completely different.

Sure ;P

Not sure if anyone had asked yet but when are we getting a ‘dislike‘ button?
The staff has confirmed the dislike button won't come back.
^ What Rohan Said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah.. still missing some..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Z said this yesterday;

"Yeah sorry about that! The last missing awards will need to be added manually, so we will try to do that once other more important things are fixed since it's quite a time consuming task."

So guess we'll just have a cup of :coffee:and be patient in the meantime :hs:
Of course. If I was in a hurry I could add mine. :whistle: Just passing by comment. :hint: