Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello everyone!

We hope that you are enjoying our new forums!

We ask you to post here and only here issues that you are experiencing and questions you might be having about the new website.

Please keep in mind that the migration to Animebase is still undergoing & that there is still much work left to do.

All the best,

AB staff
Stay logged in feature is not working when I exit the browser.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can u add a spoiler button.

Also please add the dislike button.
dislike button not gonna happen.
I am noticing that not all my awards made it to the new website *cries*
Is there a reason for that ?
i am missing quite a bit of my potm medals too lol, this is because V had to hand them all manually. everything will be back in due time though~
Are there any plans on adding more emotes? Maybe members can suggest emotes themselves, too, in a designated thread?
Will more ratings be added, not just 'Like'?
Some of the nb emotes were also readded. Like will be the only rating system we have for now. Premiums might also get an extra feature from what i know regarding ratings.
Not sure if someone else asked this, but I was just looking through drawing tutorials and it seems that all pictures within spoiler tags are not showing up.
Some of the pictures are very old and perhaps removed from where ever the user uploaded the picture, the section can always be reworked and with brand new tutorials for everyone to use~

Last edited:

Rin

Kin
3💸
Kumi
2,328💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is cool :p

dislike button not gonna happen.

i am missing quite a bit of my potm medals too lol, everything will be back in due time~

Some of the nb emotes were also readded. Like will be the only rating system we have for now. Premiums might also get an extra feature from what i know regarding ratings.

Some of the pictures are very old and perhaps removed from where ever the user uploaded the picture, the section can always be reworked and brand new tutorials for everyone to use~

Nice Donuts ;-; i want it

give me one of your donuts or

FBI OPEN UP

Reactions: suki

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,767💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am missing quite a bit of my potm medals too lol, this is because V had to hand them all manually. everything will be back in due time though~
Discussed this with E(Exon) NB's most awarded, I thought for sure it was now limited to one unique award per member xD Feel sorry for V if he has to do all that, got to take ages and how he keeps track I don't know, lol.

Can the timer restriction on posts be removed?
Nice try Sam xP ;D

Reactions: Rohan