Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There seems to be a small mishap with the awards where some awards given in the past are missing and we will try to resolve this as soon as we can.
The website design and work problems.(English is not my first language so I'm sorry if someone gets hurt reading this.)
The website header picture done bad doesn't actually fit the non-desktop site view, tried on iOS Safari, Android Opera Browser, Android Regular Browser, iPad Safari Portrait, and a regular cellphone(widescreen). Emojis doesn't appear(or cut in a half) on some devices.
CSS:
@media screen and (max-width: 720px) {
.xb-main-wrapper {
    background: #060606 url(images/AnimeBase.jpg) top center no-repeat;
    background-size: 720px;
    }
}

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi Z seems like there could be problem with password settings. The link i got from the email does not set give the password.

Tried closing ad blocker , changed my browser to IE , opera nothing much happened.

Thankfully Jas helped me out on discord, maybe the problem could be from my side. I think problem could be when password link is sent to yahoo mail maybe the password link doesnt work properly i believe ?

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, are there more prerequisites for getting awards like holiday and special ones (like the vegeta one)? (obviously excluding art of the month, etc)

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are reputation points just gone now? I loved the ranking system we had

If I could change the background colour on this website, I swear I will not complain about anything else. Literally that's all I want. A soft, warm color as the background.