Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. Hiruzen said those who get sucked into RDS have their souls "fight for eternity" along with the caster. Shouldn't have Hiruzen, Minato, Tobirama and Hashirama have met each other in there? but they don't seem to act like it.

2. Why did Orochimaru's arm return to him? Hiruzen sealed his arms along with his main body just like Minato sealed 50% Kyuubi along with his main body as well, but the Kyuubi stayed with him.

LORD D AIZEN

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kyuubi couldn't go back to his main because for one he is seal inside minato making him a jin so yea he wasn't a free.
on the other hand where would he go seeing as how his other half is inside naruto and i dont see where biiju just walts inside someones body lol.

lol so its like this minato seals fox making him jin and the rds seals jin lol simple

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When someone is sealed in RDS It's basically their souls fighting for eternity. Who knows how big the belly is but I doubt they met each other because RDS was used by and on different people.

IE Hiruzen vs Hashirama and Tobirama/Orochimaru's arms.
Minato vs yin Kurama.

LORD D AIZEN

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the question we should be asking is if the 3rd coffin was really minato and if it was did kishi forget that rds had his soul seal or was it a plot hole/inconsistency cause BM 4th if he had that mode at the time would have destroy hiruzen neg diff.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato became a Jinchuriki thats why. Its a different scenario.
But what Minato did with the Kyuubi is pretty much the same thing Hiruzen did with Oro's arms. Sealing both things along with their main body. What my question is why did Orochimaru's arms automatically come back to him but the Kyuubi stayed inside Minato, when they did the same thing respectively. I didn't see Minato do anything else to the half of Kyuubi then use RDS. The only explanation, I can think of is either Minato sealed the chakra into himself while inside the belly or if you use RDS on a bijuu, the chakra gets in your body and you become a jin.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
But what Minato did with the Kyuubi is pretty much the same thing Hiruzen did with Oro's arms. Sealing both things along with their main body. What my question is why did Orochimaru's arms automatically come back to him but the Kyuubi stayed inside Minato, when they did the same thing respectively. I didn't see Minato do anything else to the half of Kyuubi then use RDS. The only explanation, I can think of is either Minato sealed the chakra into himself while inside the belly or if you use RDS on a bijuu, the chakra gets in your body and you become a jin.
Heres the thing. When Hiruzen sealed Oros arms it didnt go into Hiruzen himself but the Reaper who is possessing him.

Minato on the other hand actually sealed half the Kyuubi in himself using the RDS and sacrificed himself with kurama whilst fused. It may look the same but I think Minato made a slight adjustment and sealed it in himself for security purposes.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Tsunade have the power to either heal the effects of the reaper, of summon orochimaru arms out of the reaper death seal via medical ninjutsu , but it's probably the former
Though medical ninjutsu might be a form of sealing jutsu , as sealing jutsu formula are apparent on the more advance medical ninjutsu

Orochimaru cut the reapers stomach open and took his arms back

LORD D AIZEN

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tsunade have the power to either heal the effects of the reaper, of summon orochimaru arms out of the reaper death seal via medical ninjutsu , but it's probably the former
Though medical ninjutsu might be a form of sealing jutsu , as sealing jutsu formula are apparent on the more advance medical ninjutsu

Orochimaru cut the reapers stomach open and took his arms back
i think medical nin doesn't go so far as to resort soul to ones dead body its not healing.
medical nin heals or restores the body that has taken damage as that's the principle its built on but to restore soul well that's something else i'm afraid.
if it was possible via medical nin well no one would really die from just wounds as they would be brought back to life later