Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think that any Akatsuki member apart from Konan know who the actual Pain is and where he hides?

I mean, Madara who is the founder probably does, but the rest of Akatsuki always treated God Realm as a "real" Pain.

Another question: does Pain know Sasuke? he in fact knows Sasuke exists as he asks Tobi if he thinks Sasuke will be able to get the 8-tails, but.. have they ever met?

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think that any Akatsuki member apart from Konan know who the actual Pain is and where he hides?

I mean, Madara who is the founder probably does, but the rest of Akatsuki always treated God Realm as a "real" Pain.

Another question: does Pain know Sasuke? he in fact knows Sasuke exists as he asks Tobi if he thinks Sasuke will be able to get the 8-tails, but.. have they ever met?
first question doubt it as we have seen the god realm pain with the other members at their meetings and he is always a projection maybe they know something about where he is based to but not exactly maybe Kisame....

i dont think he knows him personally because Tobi is always seen with Sasuke and the rest of Sasukes team (hawk i think)

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. None of the akatsuki knew where pein was or if nagato was pein they all thought it was god relm. They never saw pain in their life or at least nagato, obviously konan did, Also im not even sure that madara knew his secret, i almost think that madara didnt know at all about nagato but idk
2. I dont think pain ever met sasuke or that he knew about his ability. I think he was being bias because it was itachis little brother. to be honest i think pain knew something about itachi throwing the fight for sasuke and i think since sasuke didnt ligitimently beat him he thought the 8 tails would beat him(which he was right)

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. I dont think pain ever met sasuke or that he knew about his ability. I think he was being bias because it was itachis little brother. to be honest i think pain knew something about itachi throwing the fight for sasuke and i think since sasuke didnt ligitimently beat him he thought the 8 tails would beat him(which he was right)
OH, Pain knows about Sasuke because he and Madara had been discussing in a meeting prior to Sasuke bringing the fake 8-tails, Pain had asked Madara if he thought Sasuke could handle it.