Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is the Boruto Manga, Anime, Gaiden, and Side Story with Mitsuki linked?

So far all I know is that the boruto manga is monthly, therefore the anime can't follow it because the anime is weekly. And in the manga he never met that dikadai kid. Also we haven't seen Mitsuki yet. So will they animate the side story so he can be introduced? And will they animate the movie?

Clearly I'm confused so someone help me, please.

You must be registered for see images

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will probably end up being, more or less like Dragonball Super where the anime is first then the manga comes out.

The Boruto Anime is starting with filler episodes (academy days) and will probably incorporate the one shots, Naruto's Inaguration, and Gaiden into it.

Once that's all caught up they will shoot ahead of the manga. This is just my guess though so don't take this as fact.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will probably end up being, more or less like Dragonball Super where the anime is first then the manga comes out.

The Boruto Anime is starting with filler episodes (academy days) and will probably incorporate the one shots, Naruto's Inaguration, and Gaiden into it.

Once that's all caught up they will shoot ahead of the manga. This is just my guess though so don't take this as fact.
Wow that makes a lot of sense. So it's gonna be a long time until we catch up to the manga.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it will eventually seeing as the anime is weekly while the manga is monthly

Studio Perriot likely already knew this and just tossed in the eye spoiler and stuff because they knew they were going to pass the manga eventually and don't have any reason to maintain secrecy in spoilers