ThatOfLegend

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I'd like to say that nothing in this thread is put here to offend anyone, that's not my goal, I'd just like the many Sasukebase members to answer a question honestly.

Do any of you really want Sasuke to be Hokage? Like, Naruto fans can see the appeal to the latter becoming Hokage such as it's always been his dream and he's taken his entire life to gain everyone's respect and acceptance. Naruto being someone who cares and loves everyone in the village while Sasuke, well...doesn't...

I'm not trying to say that Sasuke isn't worthy or he'd be a necessarily bad Kage, I just really can't imagine that you guys would want that to happen, it just seems, strange.

Alright, with that said, what do the Sasuke fans want for Sasuke? While I personally don't particularly like Sasuke I'd really like to see him really try to restore his clan, do everything he can to make the Uchiha great, or even existent. After he actually re-establishes his clan perhaps lead them towards a better way of living, become the ambassador of his people and truly do his part to end the cycle of hatred, perhaps even break away from the Leaf to create a village of his own. I'm not saying what I want is right, which is why I'm asking people who actually care about the lone Uchiha.

Please make an effort not to start flame, but do feel free to give a positive opinion on the matter, even if you don't particularly like Sasuke either.

Regardless, as always, thanks for reading! :win:

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't want him as Hokage. That is Naruto's thing. What I want is for him to beat Naruto once last time so the Naruto fans can shut up

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Me and u r pretty much on the same page

No, I don't want Sasuke to become Hokage

I do however want him to return to Konohagakure

Part 1 Sasuke where he enjoyed being around Team 7 was when I most loved Sasuke's character so I want him in the future to be a more enlightened and mature version of himself from back then.

I really liked how even Tobirama stated that some of Konohagakure's most loyal shinobi were actually Uchiha and with Sasuke knowing as much as he does I want him to create a clan with that mindset.

As far as politics, I only want Sasuke to make a difference in the shinobi system. I want to see him help Naruto change things for the better.

Reactions: ThatOfLegend

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SasukeBase member Definition: Tiny creatures who like Sasuke better and are extremely competitive in regards to Naruto vs Sasuke. The average SasukeBase Member can be seen using a JB sig or saying "rustled jimmies/butt hurt".

Reactions: ThatOfLegend