Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can tobi make the sword of nunoboko with black chaka weapon? When Obito's started to it started crumbling back into little black pieces of chakra blade. So with tobi, pain, or even madara just build a bunch of those black weapons into a double helix to be its own sword of nunoboko?

I know that it's a lot but considering the endless supply of Gedo mazou's from its naval and tobi being half gedo mazou stuff, I'm sure he'll have more than enough to create the same size as the juubi jinchuuriki one did.

We know the recievers come in all sizes, especially big ones that Gedo mazou logged into Nagato's back.
You must be registered for see images

Do you think it's possible or no?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't the sword created out of the omnyodon (TSB) that's a Kekkei Mora thing isn't it? As in made of all elements. In other words I think it's something only a Rikudo chakra user can make. At least I think so. So Obito, Madara, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Ashura(?), and possibly Naruto(?) can make it maybe?

I'm not sure of the specifics but I assume anyone who has access to TSB or is a Juubi Jin or maybe both can do it? Speculation here. I really don't know.

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not sure, but i think everything is mixed up in it, black rods, Juubi, six paths chakra?
I know that all rods in the need six path chakra to be used, otherwise it will bind you if you touch it. Maybe senjutsu is in it.
Wasn't the sword created out of the omnyodon (TSB) that's a Kekkei Mora thing isn't it? As in made of all elements. In other words I think it's something only a Rikudo chakra user can make. At least I think so. So Obito, Madara, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Ashura(?), and possibly Naruto(?) can make it maybe?

I'm not sure of the specifics but I assume anyone who has access to TSB or is a Juubi Jin or maybe both can do it? Speculation here. I really don't know.
It could be Tsb like you said. I think all black chakra weapons are six path chakra, because those who don't have six path chakra can't touch them.

Last edited:

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TSB only weakness is sage energy

TSB has lot of ability

+TSB has power to combined any natures to manifest a variety of effects(data book)

naruto used tsb as ,to and and used it for sasuke to use

obito used it to , to and which has power to and + its powered by user willpower

kaguya can

Toneri Ōtsutsuki used to and and
tsb

Last edited: