Question from the past!!!

miino

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who was orochimarus third summon againist the third hokage,,,I was dreamin nd came out with the ques,,,
i mean people say the one in the third coffin was minato and the third was afraid of him :mad: come on people he was facing hashirama nd his brother and they are way stronger than minato,,so who was the guy inside the last coffin??!

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea its a old question that has been talked about before...but we kno that it couldnt have been minato cuz he got reaper sealed....i do wonder who it was tho.....maybe it was madara....idk...

ZeeshanAsNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it maybe madara xd anyways the main ques. is that if it was the real edo hashirama hw the **** that hold man killed him if madara says that hashi is the only worthy opp. and all the shit y the **** kishi made dis plot

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Questions and Suggestions
Want to ask something about the site or got a suggestion for the website / forum ? Post it here. Please do not ask Naruto related questions here, instead ask in . Before posting, please make sure your question hasn't already been answered in the NB Frequently Asked Questions Thread.

Please watch out where you create your thread next time. ^^

Last edited:

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm personally of the opinion it was in fact Madara. That's just me though. I believe the coffin said something relating to "4th", which could mean Yondaime Mizukage, because Madara technically was the Yondaime Mizukage.

Edit: Do remember that Kabuto's mastery of Edo Tensei was far above that of Nidaime and Orochimaru's. The wielder is the key to the jutsu.

Knightuchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto states right here that his intention was to bring back minato... but oro didnt know that minato couldnt be revived at that time...

You must be registered for see images

Ssoul Eater

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it wasn't madara. Somewhere It's stated in manga(I'm too lazy to find that page) that oro failed summoning minato coz he was sealed by death reaper & hiruzen was probably worried but not afraid coz it'd be too much for him.

teejay3kings

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO i think its the 4th.

Its not that his afraid of the 3rd but fighting 3 edo Hokage is too much for the 3rd. Hashi's Mokoton + water tech. of the 2nd hokage + FTG of the 4th. How are you going to deal with that.