[Question] Question for those who read the manga of hxh (about gin)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea but we've only seen him "fight" twice.

The first occasion, was like a mini-genjutsu and the other was a technique we've seen already.

Not much though.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys is the manga good right now? I'll read it once I watch the last episode of HxH (before the hiatus). Just want to know the current state of the manga. I had a glimpse of it earlier and I can say the artwork has improved dramatically.

EDIT: Ohh **** spoilers. I'm outta here man.

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys is the manga good right now? I'll read it once I watch the last episode of HxH (before the hiatus). Just want to know the current state of the manga. I had a glimpse of it earlier and I can say the artwork has improved dramatically.
It's really awesome. When you read it, read ***********'s version, the translations are a lot better and it's easier to understand. The beginning of the dark continent arc is slightly confusing if you get the wrong translations. ***********.to has archives of the *********** version I believe.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

EDIT: Ohh **** spoilers. I'm outta here man.
It's amazing and the amount of dialogue & content we get is amazing. There's no spoilers, that girl is just trolling.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's really awesome. When you read it, read ***********'s version, the translations are a lot better and it's easier to understand. The beginning of the dark continent arc is slightly confusing if you get the wrong translations. ***********.to has archives of the *********** version I believe.
Ahh, I can't wait till I read it :p
Though, I will be reading the VIZ version instead since I subscribed to it a couple of months ago.

It's amazing and the amount of dialogue & content we get is amazing. There's no spoilers, that girl is just trolling.
Lol I thought she was telling the truth. Thanks for the confirmation.

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, I can't wait till I read it :p
Though, I will be reading the VIZ version instead since I subscribed to it a couple of months ago.

Lol I thought she was telling the truth. Thanks for the confirmation.
Ah nice haha even better. And yeah like yo momma said, don't worry about what everztar said, it wasn't real. :)