Question for NarutoShippuuden:Bonds

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="messageHide messageHide--link"> You must be registered for see links </div></div>

kakashifan9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well naruto and sasuke are working together to 'save the world'....

A mysterious group of ninja makes a surprise attack on the Konohagakure, which almost destroys it. The nightmare of another Ninja World War could become a reality. Sasuke, who's still a missing ninja from Konoha, appears for the second time in front of Naruto at an unknown location to help prevent it from coming to fruition.

Well that's the summary from wikipedia so.....yeah (i think kakashi's going to be in it! i cant wait now!!)

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its about these ninjas coming from a ship on the sea with mechanical wings and they bomb konoha. sasuke goes to get a scroll thing from the main bad guy, some demon guy, for orochimaru. Naruto goes to see whats up with this girl and her sensei (who is really the bad guy). Kakashi sai yamato neji and some other go to the source of the stuff and kill a bunch of people and ruin their plans. there is this chakra sucking giant leech thing that is summoned against naruto and sasuke and tghey send it dark chakra (CS2 and 4tails kyuubi) and destoy it and the girls sensei, now ttransformed into the demon dude fights naruto and naruto gets his a$$ handed to him and he finally beats the guy i forgot how or something and they leave and blow up the place and naruto saves the girl and sasuke grabs the scroll and at the end he is at orochimarus and orochimaru asks him if anything interesting happened and he says no