yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Originally Posted by XxRed_AngelzxX
I have a question for you is Sasuke crying that Itachi died and if he is why is he going to crush Konoha if Itachi wanted Konoha protected.

from me:

After hearing the truth about itachi, i doubt that he will try to crush the whole konoha, and i know that you will ask (why not? since konoha elders ordered for the slaugther of the Uchihas, sasuke is now going truly mad for revenge)....but this all started because madara attacked konoha with the kyuubi in the first place and the uchihas who were not on his side feared him and went along with his point, and thats when the elders thought that the uchihas are a thread to konoha and decided to slaugther every living uchihas, ......anyway, so sasuke knows that at certain extend, every destructions and bad actions which resulted in bad ending is pointing toward madara at the end....itachi is know a hero within sasuke's heart and sasuke will keep itachi's respect and try to continue in a similar path of his brother, therefore he will trick madara and kill him in a battle after sasuke joins back with team 7.......because on sasuke's killing list, itachi was one of them and the next was madara....sasuke is the type who will do anything to avenge the death of his beloved ones.......he did killl itachi afterall, the next is madara.....he won't destruct konoha for sure, I am telling you that......kishi always has tricks up his sleeves.....as far as i know,my source from my friends in osaka is confirmed that sasuke will definately turn his back against madara and together with team 12, they will defeat him.....

*_*.......so.....tired.....writing this for you, honey..... ^_^....but i am happy that you asked.... ** gives wifey a hug and kiss** SAIYANORA ^_^!!!!!

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think hes so much angry because most of uchiha got slaughtered on konohas orders but more angry because konoha ruined itachis life and forced everyone to hate him... especially sasuke... this eventually lead to sasuke killing itachi (even though itachi wanted him to) and then finding out he was actually more of a hero than a villain. so he sees it all as konohas fault.

... sasuke is stupid and even with the sharingan he is blind to real justice.

the only way to save konoha they saw was to kill all the uchiha and only itachi could really do it and his reputation wouldve been ruined anyway... if itachi didnt take the blame konoha would look bad too. itachi gave up his reputation and essentially his life to protecting the village. now sasuke wants to destroy konoha and make itachis life a waste...

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm its an interesting point made but i just think its a lose-lose situation for sasuke, he either has to deal with the death of his brother or destry konoha, which he's supposedly gona do. but i think he's still got sum good left in him still, afterall naruto brings that out in every1 he meets.

ps... im new n i dnt knw how to get an avatar to show lol

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya, I think Sasuke now sees Itachi as a hero, and wants revenge on the leaf for ordering the extermination of his clan. In other words, Konoha is Sasuke's new Itachi... he's still an avenger, after all that....