Question can gaara and temari learn rasengan

Shadow Abyss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In theory, anyone not named Rock Lee can learn Rasengan.
They are both skilled shinobi and I think they could perform it if they were trained in this technique.
I would dare to say Temari could even learn the incomplete version of the Rasenshuriken if she tried a lot. Remember her Fuuton actually harmed the Third Raikage.

Reactions: Icelerate

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone can learn the rasengan I mean that fodder minato created it so it should't be to hard to learn.........*waits for minato cockriders*
You see children markdabomb22 is what we here at the Naruobase like to call a cannibal troll. He feeds, and feeds the trolls so they have sh!t to complain about till there nice and plump and then eats them by posing more opinions that he knows is just ignorant as fu¢k. Now children its best to avoid these kinds of trolls because before you know it they can turn any unsuspecting victim into a troll themselves. Now we all know who Minato is, and so does this ret4rd so kids, lets not feed the troll.

markdabomb22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see children markdabomb22 is what we here at the Naruobase like to call a cannibal troll. He feeds, and feeds the trolls so they have sh!t to complain about till there nice and plump and then eats them by posing more opinions that he knows is just ignorant as fu¢k. Now children its best to avoid these kinds of trolls because before you know it they can turn any unsuspecting victim into a troll themselves. Now we all know who Minato is, and so does this ret4rd so kids, lets not feed the troll.
You must be registered for see images

That's some deep stuff bro......did you write that all on your own?

Reactions: Fountain

markdabomb22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azien=Edo Madara let alone the Juubi and SO6P. Gin can't hit Minato with his Bankai so it's useless against someone like Minato.
Gin's Bankai travels 500 times faster then the speed of sound and can travel 8.1 miles in one swing.......Also Aizen's shikai possess complete hypnosis so there is no breaking it not only that Madara would not be able to move (and if he was too close he would disintegrate completely)because of his enormous spiritual pressure.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's some deep stuff bro......did you write that all on your own?
I'm not going to get stuck in your trap you dirty fu¢kin troll. Your not feeding me that bullsh!t today. Markdaomb22 sounds like the name some dipshit that thought real hard, and still couldn't come up with an good screen name comes up with.
"Dude I'm Mark, ha...hah, and like, I'm the bomb. Oh wait dude what the hell 21 people already came up with that extremely original name. Well then I guess Mark will have to put a 22 after it. Cha bra!"

Your a fu¢kin spectacale.

Oh, and yes fortunately I don't have to strain my brain to write something like that on my own.

That's right Mark accept my preaching, and I'm glad you realized what a talented motherfuker¢ker I am.

Last edited:

markdabomb22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not going to get stuck in your trap you dirty fu¢kin troll. Your not feeding me that bullsh!t today. Markdaomb22 sounds like the name some dipshit that thought reall hard, and still couldn't come up with a cool screen name comes up with. "Dude I'm Mark, ha...hah, and like, I'm the bomb. Oh wait dude what the hell 21 people already came up with that extremely original name. Well then I guess Mark will have to put a 22 after it. Cha bra!"

Your a fu¢kin spectacale.

Oh, and yes fortunately I don't have to strain my brain to write something like that on my own.
You sir are well into my trap but are just to stupid to realize it. I have achieved the two things that i set out to do

One you have responded thus feeding me

And two you appear to be mad.

I'd say that i have done my job well wouldn't you agree?

Also double posting is against the rules. I suggest you read them and that you read them well. Cheers

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both csn since a normal Rasengan requires no elemental affinity and just control of chakra...if Naruto could do it so csn anyone with godly chakra control such as Hinata, Gaara, Tensei, and Tsunade