Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Mizu Yakke) Water Style: Water Cloak
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user focuses water to cloak around them, forming some shapes the user wants around them. While cloaked the user can scretch the water around them to attack, (like the kyuubi cloak) and form fists, hands, tendrils, etc.......(its like the kyuubi cloak but with water)
Note: Lasts for 2 turns.
Note: Needs water source to use the jutsu.
Note: Only useable for once per battle.
Note: Only taught by Question.

Once you have your water source, focus on shape manipulation with water chakra and have it surround you.

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being close to the water source, I focus my suiton chakra to grab the water and have it surround me. Once completed, I use shape manipulation on the liquid cloak to produce small arms

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon/Doton: Hotto tamaishi kikku) - Earth/Fire Style: Hot Boulder Kick
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user stomps his foot on the ground, causing a large boulder about 3x the size of a human to pop out of the ground. The user then kicks the boulder and ignites it with Fire Style, sending a blazing boulder to the target.

I stomp my foot on the ground while sending doton chakra to make a large boulder rise from the ground. I then focus katon chakra to my leg and kick the boulder igniting it and send it flying forward.