Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Few questions.

1. Anyways now that obito is the jinchuuriki of the juubi aka 10 tails, is he stronger than SO6P or nearest ?

2. Now that obito is the ten tails jinchuuriki, how naruto is going to beat him, obito is far stronger than BM naruto at the moment, and the only power up that i see coming is the other half of the kyuubi and yeah, or does he will get a different power up? i heard he might get ''Bijuu Sage Mode''.

3. Do you think sasuke at some point will betray naruto in this war? if yes, explain why?

You must be registered for see images

And Sorry for my bad english and bad written

Revengedace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Hes Not stronger then the S06P (the sage had the full 10 jin in him)

2.IDK

3.It might be betraying because i think sasuke is gonna be like a danzo, doing dark stuff to change the village or maybe the world

Ultimatum

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Few questions.

1. Anyways now that obito is the jinchuuriki of the juubi aka 10 tails, is he stronger than SO6P or nearest ?
The Sage is stronger since Obito sealed a Juubi that is not in it's Final form and does not contain the full embodiments of the Kyuubi and Hachibi's chakra, whilst the Sage fought and sealed a full power Final form Juubi and kept it inside himself for a far longer time period than Obito did.

2. Now that obito is the ten tails jinchuuriki, how naruto is going to beat him, obito is far stronger than BM naruto at the moment, and the only power up that i see coming is the other half of the kyuubi and yeah, or does he will get a different power up? i heard he might get ''Bijuu Sage Mode''.
To tell you the truth, honestly I believe that the only way Obito can be beat right now is if Naruto gains Bijuu Sage Mode. So yes Naruto might be gaining that mode since it's the best that I see that can close the gap between them.

3. Do you think sasuke at some point will betray naruto in this war? if yes, explain why?
Unlikely. If Sasuke does that he would be on his own side, which would mean he would have to fight Edo Madara, Juubi Jin Obito, BM Naruto and many, many others. If Sasuke knows what's good for him, he would forget about that thought all together and stay on the Shinobi Alliance's side and win the war.

phantomlord22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. not stronger
2. naruto will meet Rikudu in his chakra form and then we'll see naruto rikudu mode, don't forget what juubi saw in naruto and naruto some how has the other tail-beast in himself
3.IDK

Nero Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only reason Sasuke has such a drive to get rid of the ten tails "Burn it down." is in my opinion him trying to out do Naruto defeating Pain, Sasuke wants to save the shinobi world and become Hokage so that the Uchiha will have their respect and to end the curse of hatred :)

Obito has a sh*t version of the Juubi, not even close to SO6P

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Obito won't be able to control the ten tails like the SOSP he has to much hate and when it's attached to your soul it will use your hate against you even if you have rinnegan/sharingan
2.Naruto might be able to compete if he uses all the tailed beast chakra he was givin along with sage mode if he mixes those two powers together but I think that will be his last power up
3.Sasuke wants to eliminate the ten tails with the other tailed beasts and Naruto wants to save the tailed beasts also Naruto has Karama inside him that means Sasuke will try and kill Naruto