question about this scan

lanakui8

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,984 Reaction score:205
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
2,984
Reaction score
205
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So me and my friend are debating about Ei an Sandaime raikage, and I came across the scan where Sandaime cuts the sealing robes:


You must be registered for see images



Now the question we are wondering about is whether he cut the robes with his bare hands or with a knife or some kind of pointed weapon. Because if you look at the scan it is not that clear.

What do you think? Is it a knife or did Sandaime cut the robes with a barehanded chop?
 
Last edited:

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
Messages:5,847 Reaction score:818
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
5,847
Reaction score
818
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looks like his barehands did it......
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Messages:7,832 Reaction score:1,131
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
barehanded, do you see a knife?
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:18,138 Reaction score:2,096
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sure it's his hand. I can see how it looks like he's holding something though.
 

Boltzy

Member
Messages:494 Reaction score:43
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its his hand/fingers
 

hixa kuogame

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,459 Reaction score:915
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
915
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think he pulled a knife
Kunai aren't even used anymore
 

lanakui8

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,984 Reaction score:205
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
2,984
Reaction score
205
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
barehanded, do you see a knife?

yeah from my perspective, I do see a knife. It looks like he's holding a long pointed object in his hand.
 

Melanee

Member
Messages:2,762 Reaction score:365
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
2,762
Reaction score
365
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I see a blurred hand cupping something, so he used a weapon of some sorts.
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,549 Reaction score:877
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah it's his hand.
 

Calpal

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,225 Reaction score:358
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
358
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he uses the lightning chakra around his hands to cut stuff up
 

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Messages:6,323 Reaction score:957
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
6,323
Reaction score
957
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
weapons are for weak U_U raikage does it with bare hands
 

Hoshi

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,650 Reaction score:258
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
2,650
Reaction score
258
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
His speed with his hands... Not a knife XD
 

Filo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,145 Reaction score:673
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
673
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Seems the vote is very split I think its his hand
 

lanakui8

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,984 Reaction score:205
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
2,984
Reaction score
205
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I honestly don't see it, from what I see in the scan, he is gripping a long pointy object.
 

AlphaScythian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:14,389 Reaction score:1,023
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
14,389
Reaction score
1,023
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The fodders are amazed FRS sucked, thats all
 
Top