Question about the whole Transmigration/reincarnation thing in Naruto?

Kirby1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I have recently read the latest two chapters in Naruto and the whole Transmigration/Reincarnation thing still doesn't make any sense, at least not all the way.

Hagoromo stated that Hashirama and Madara were the reincarnations of Ashura and Indra before Naruto and Sasuke, yet Naruto and Sasuke both met Hashirama and Madara. So technically wouldn't that mean that Sasuke was battling and got stabbed by his previous incarnation?? It makes no sense. Unless if transmigration and reincarnation are two different things. In which I must ask, are transmigration and reincarnation two different things? Because that would make a lot more sense if they are. :)

phantomlord22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama is dead already, it's just only a jutsu that brought him back
madara is different like what rikudu said, he's passed the boundaries of the rules of life and death
rikudu said that indra is in sasuke now
but Madara is also there, but he is on his own, ofcourse indra i not with him, cause they (both madara and indra) don't need that anymore, madaras will is like indars, so he is on his own now

coolcoolaman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
transmigrate doesn't mean that they are totaly ashura or indira
only their will and part of soul chakra goes down to generations
as madara and hashirama dies their part of soul chakra goes to sasuke and naruto but
their will remains same....

Kirby1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
transmigrate doesn't mean that they are totaly ashura or indira
only their will and part of soul chakra goes down to generations
as madara and hashirama dies their part of soul chakra goes to sasuke and naruto but
their will remains same....
Awesome! Thanks for clearing things up!