Question about the bijuu

Nagato fan01

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry if there's already been a thread about this but I haven't seen it. So here's my question : are the tailed beasts necessarily stronger the more tails they have?

blackstar9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 tails said number of tails dont determine strength . 9 tails said number of tails does matter . But when the sage divided juubi chakra into nine parts . He never said he made certain bijuu stronger then the others . Fact is a bijuu with a perfect jinn is stronger then bijuu by themselves . We have only seen two perfect jinn , bee and naruto ! thats why people think tails matter

Nagato fan01

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 tails said number of tails dont determine strength . 9 tails said number of tails does matter . But when the sage divided juubi chakra into nine parts . He never said he made certain bijuu stronger then the others . Fact is a bijuu with a perfect jinn is stronger then bijuu by themselves . We have only seen two perfect jinn , bee and naruto ! thats why people think tails matter
I see. Thanks for clearing that out.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every bijuu has its own strength and weaknesses. Think of the powers they have and how they differ. Son has Lava, which can own most of the others.

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you :)