Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I recently got into the boruto series. First I watched the anime (all caught up) then I started reading the manga(from where the anime stopped) to get further into the story however I realized that sarada not only looks different in the manga (along with just about every other character) but seems to act like how chocho is in the anime (flirty). I prefer the design in the anime but it's honestly not that big of a deal but is she different like in character than in the manga? Like I just started the manga at the part where boruto and them defeat momoshiki and there on this mission catching robbers and sarada ask if the theifs boss is handsome.. That's definitely not like how she is in the anime and it is so fucking off-putting and the art style us just so fucking wierd I didn't even recognize konohamaru till dialogue cued it.. what the hell? Should I drop the manga and stick with the anime??

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that was a translation error (the question about the boss being handsome and Sarada wondering if he was her type). Anyway, don't drop either. The manga is actually getting really good now.

Reactions: Adam Driver

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto manga is trash and the Boruto focused episodes are the same dropping boty is good advice. Iignoring that anime Sarada is kishi's Sarada minus the odd nerf here and there. Like she has enough chakra to fight Buntan and use many jutsu to running out of chakra after a few jutsu in the chunin exam.