-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I noticed that in the anime, Kushinas seal on the 9 tails is pretty intense in comparison to Narutos.

Now I'm assuming that this is an entirely different seal all together, probably a much more advanced Uzumaki sealing technique. What I want to know is, is that how the 9 tails spends every day? Spiked and chained to some kind of chakra ball or something? If thats the case, I can understand why he used to be so pissed off all the time a little more than just "The shinobi wanted to use me for my power" deal that all the Bijuu have. I mean GOD DAMN that must've sucked!

Last edited:

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's is an Eight Trigram Seal, which consists of two Four Symbol Seals, Kushina's was the same I believe, the only difference is he added his FTG mark to Kushina's seal. I assume the reason Kurama was spiked and chained was just for the pregnancy, since Minato was trying to keep Kurama in, probably some seal he did at the moment to suppress Kurama.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naurutos is a 8 trigrams seal (oro put a five element seal over top of it but was later removed by J man) kushinas in camporison looks like to be some sort of 12 hex seal or another advanced seal which look s awsome might i add

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I do believe Naruto and Kushina seals were different. His was meant so that over time his and the kyuubis chakra would mix. (I think) Were as Kushina's seal was to completely isolate the nine tails in some sort of prison. Plus Naruto's seal was more of a hybrid and had multiple layers on it. It was a couple seals melded into one.

LilyRose

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 496 it says four element but in the anime it says tetragram. Not sure which would be considered right
um...just a bit unrelated, but the chemical compositions that include tetra in the name have four atoms, so tetragram and four element should be really close if not synonymous (just saying, linguistic technicality)

basically, i think its the same thing.