garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui allows the user to transfer anything to another dimension. This technique, when used through Obito's right eye, is also able to make the user "intangible" by transporting portions of their body to the same pocket dimension.Now both Kakashi and Obito is in the dimension When obito will try to transporting portions of His body parts,His body parts shuld be In real world right?Or u cant use Kamui in other Dimension as intangibility Only Teleportation Out of it?

Last edited:

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what? That's a very good question. Technically I think the answer is yes, if he uses intangibility while in the other dimension, his body parts that he makes intangible should appear in the real world. Unless there the other dimension is multi-layered, where else are his body parts supposed to go? Guess we'll have to wait and see

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So the question is? I'd like to give you an answer but i could honestly not understand a single *Now both Kakashi and Obito is in the dimension When obito will try to transporting portions of his body parts,His body parts shuld be In real world right?Or u cant Kamui in other Dimension as intangibility Only Teleportation Out of it?*.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I think he has to send his specific body parts to the real world in order to appear intangible, but it's possible he could teleport his body parts to different places in the kamui dimension, nice question, just have to wait and see

mricytreats

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theoretical sense he should appear in the real world but who knows how many dimensions kamui has. I wanna see obito use TS on kakashi if he closes his sharingan for one second. Or at least 6paths of rennigan.

Off subject you deserve plus rep for this

zoomassassin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to answer your question simply. no, he can't use the technique to "slip through attacks" while in the other dimension.

basically, the "other dimension" is suppose to be Obito's and ONLY Obito. but since Kakashi has the eye, he has an all-access pass to the magic kingdom.

Last edited:

Morakis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well , from what we have seen Kakashi can come back from the other DImension or even go ( cuz i think they suck each other in the last manga). Their difference now is that Obito can be intangible as always but he cannot target someone in a long distance like Kakashi! Now as for ur question which is very good observation i believe he wont use his intagibility while fighting Kakashi in their dimension cuz he may risk exposing his body parts where the Juubi is MAKING A MESS OF EVERYTHING! Maybe ?

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he can still be intangible by teleporting his body parts to different areas of his dimension.
if he could do that why he didint when he was hited By Kakashi Kunai and Naruto resengun?I think he can't teleport his body parts to different areas of his dimension But again This is just my opinion.....