Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you didnt want it or you're planing to watch it gtfo

IN episode 23 you see him with the girl with brown here, at 24 they said he started dating the school prisdent,....can some one explain this to me? how this happened? i mean i hope him the school president togther but how did this happen?

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Episode 24 is set in an alternate reality Lol like they said. They mention alternate realities alot, it's not too hard to understand, actually. If you want more of Tomoya and Nagisa, watch Clannad Afterstory (Really should watch regardless because it closes the story).

Miles vi Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it's basically a special designed to adapt the Tomoyo route of the visual novel since there was obviously no way to fit it into the storyline as is. End of After Story has one for Kyou as well. The Fuko and Kotomi routes were apparently done in a way that the romance could be avoided while still retaining the overall story, but as you can tell from the specials that's absolutely impossible for the Tomoyo or Kyou ones. In short, the Tomoyo and Kyou specials are alternate realities, they in no way correspond to the main plot of Clannad.

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it's basically a special designed to adapt the Tomoyo route of the visual novel since there was obviously no way to fit it into the storyline as is. End of After Story has one for Kyou as well. The Fuko and Kotomi routes were apparently done in a way that the romance could be avoided while still retaining the overall story, but as you can tell from the specials that's absolutely impossible for the Tomoyo or Kyou ones. In short, the Tomoyo and Kyou specials are alternate realities, they in no way correspond to the main plot of Clannad.
You're watching an OVA.

thank you!