Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will probably be green like Drake but ever since WCI arc Oda has been going crazy with the color schemes so I wouldn't be surprised if Queen's brachio is orange lol

And speaking of the Calamities, any guesses on what King's hybrid will look like? I'm picturing a black birdman but with 4 wings and covered in fire.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will probably be green like Drake but ever since WCI arc Oda has been going crazy with the color schemes so I wouldn't be surprised if Queen's brachio is orange lol

And speaking of the Calamities, any guesses on what King's hybrid will look like? I'm picturing a black birdman but with 4 wings and covered in fire.
I think it'd be kind of neat to see another zoan who can do partial transformations like Marco did and I would think King could be that guy.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had some ordinary green in mind like you, but the question made me realize that it may not be a basic color. Queen is really eccentric so I wouldn't be surprised if it were some random color like hot pink.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had some ordinary green in mind like you, but the question made me realize that it may not be a basic color. Queen is really eccentric so I wouldn't be surprised if it were some random color like hot pink.
I would like a pink that could be cool but I do want the color which ever hue to be a pale color.
something like this kind of
You must be registered to see images

or this for the green
You must be registered to see images