Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My apologies, I've been sick for a lil bit, lets begin with the basics.

• What is Fire Release
  • How Does this nature act
  • Relationships with other Elements (Standard and Advanced Elements)

Hint: What I'm asking for for the second bullet, I'm asking for you to use what you know of lightning and personify it. Use adj. to tell me your best interpritation of how this nature "acts" And for relationships with the other elements. I want more than the shallow relations of strengths, weaknesses and neutrality. I want you to tell me all of the former as well as how lightning can be used in conjunction with other elements, and not just the five elements, but other advanced elements as well. For help refer to [/QUOTE]

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire Release or 火遁Katon:
  • is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth.
  • There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.
  • Commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal, Fire Release consists of mid to long-ranged offensive techniques that cause combustive and explosive damage.
  • The chakra nature is common among shinobi of Konohagakure in the Land of Fire, notably with the Sarutobi clan and Uchiha clan, the latter having been noted to hold a natural affinity for it.
  • Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames but weak against water because it cools and smothers them.
  • Fire is also weak against Sand release as sand has been shown to have a high tolerance for heat and flames.
  • Steam is also able to douse fire and render it ineffective.
  • Fire can be used to to illuminate shadows making, the Nara clan's shadow release ineffective, though if used poorly it can also increase the amount of shadows increasing their strength.
  • Fire release has been shown to be weak and work poorly against Dark release, as Fire elements lack the substance and strength needed to actually overcome or even deal with the raw form of energy produced from dark release after absorbing a technique.
  • Fire Release can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the latter by using the former to alter weather conditions with a sufficiently powerful technique.
  • Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water.
  • Fire-natured chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Lava Release and Boil Release.
  • It is also a component of the kekkei tōta: Dust Release.
  • Fire Release also possesses an advanced variant known as Blaze Release which is made possible through the manipulation of Amaterasu.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire Release or 火遁Katon:
  • is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth.
  • There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.
  • Commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal, Fire Release consists of mid to long-ranged offensive techniques that cause combustive and explosive damage.
  • The chakra nature is common among shinobi of Konohagakure in the Land of Fire, notably with the Sarutobi clan and Uchiha clan, the latter having been noted to hold a natural affinity for it.
  • Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames but weak against water because it cools and smothers them.
  • Fire is also weak against Sand release as sand has been shown to have a high tolerance for heat and flames.
  • Steam is also able to douse fire and render it ineffective.
  • Fire can be used to to illuminate shadows making, the Nara clan's shadow release ineffective, though if used poorly it can also increase the amount of shadows increasing their strength.
  • Fire release has been shown to be weak and work poorly against Dark release, as Fire elements lack the substance and strength needed to actually overcome or even deal with the raw form of energy produced from dark release after absorbing a technique.
  • Fire Release can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the latter by using the former to alter weather conditions with a sufficiently powerful technique.
  • Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water.
  • Fire-natured chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Lava Release and Boil Release.
  • It is also a component of the kekkei tōta: Dust Release.
  • Fire Release also possesses an advanced variant known as Blaze Release which is made possible through the manipulation of Amaterasu.
Alright, everything seems alright for the most part. However, I'm going to address a few things before I continue.

First thing's first, you don't talk too much about the actual properties or behavior of fire. What I wanted to know is how well you could understand how fire acts, not just in the narutoverse but in the rl. Reason is, this allows for you, when you're able to, create customs using alternative methods that may not be addressed in the RP. The deeper your understanding, the more open your mind is to be creative and develop unique customs.

Fire release is style used in the Narutoverse and in the RP that utilizes one Fire nature chakra inside their core. Fire is a very violent element that breaths and spreads its power and destruction. It's a fast element although not as fast as Wind or lightning. The main property fire possesses is great levels of heat, capable of incinerations. When generating fire the user superheats their chakra giving them this ability and it's usually generated from the mouth (though can be released from other points of release). However, this property of heat can be used in various other ways. For example, one could add fire chakra to their bladed weapons, allowing them to easily cut harder objects like metals with ease. One can also use heat to affect their opponent without actually burning them or requiring contact with the fire. The concept of the heat stroke, the amount of heat generated can be used in ways to increase body temperatures beyond safe points and initiate fatigue or illness that hinders your opponent. Also, waves generated by the heat can be used to alter the density and behavior of the air. On a molecular level, the molecules in fire move at a rapid pace, which allows them to generate the type of heat they do. When speaking on the molecular structure, the rapid pace of this plasma element makes it a great element to work in conjunction with Lightning release. For one both are able to keep up with each other and Fire also covers for Lightning's weakness of wind. Wind>Lightning for it being a natural insulator however Fire>Wind due to the augmenting properties the wind has to feed fire with the oxygen in the air (though not the case when Wind and Fire oppose each other necessarily). Joining a fire technique right after a lightning technique helps fortify a much stronger technique.
This is from my training guide (with credit to Scorps for his additions), this will help you with the possibilities for Fire release in and outside the techniques I'm going to show you.
____

Next issues are with the wind release weakness and the relationship Lightning release possesses. Again I'm going to refer you to two points on my training guide that I want you to read and understand.

Relationship with Wind
Fire is naturally strong against wind due to the augmenting properties wind possesses. The movement of the gasses, especially oxygen, adds to the fueling of fire. Oxygen naturally enhances fire so, by using wind to combat fire, would essentially be bad thing. Fire opposing wind doesn’t mean the fire becomes stronger and the wind is totally ignored. The pressure of the wind will provide some substance against the fire, however, the overarching theme behind this weakness is that, fire cannot be defeated using pure wind (talking with all ranks equal of course).
Relationship with Lightning
The relationship with fire and lightning is one that is a personal favorite of mine. Not used very often, however, it’s been getting more popular recently. As stated before, fire and lightning make a great combination. One, covers the weakness of the other and both generate high enough power, heat, and speed to be able to keep up and mix with one another. Lightning is naturally weak to wind where as fire is naturally strong against it. So, it would be natural to use Lightning+Fire to avoid the usage of wind by your opponent and also have a juiced attack coming their way, or, if you want your opponent to use wind, use lightning release as bait, then use the fire after and your opponent will have a bad situation to deal with
This is for further clarification and expansion of your scope and limitations of what fire release can do when it comes to other elements.

Any Questions or concerns you have before we proceed?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. Before we proceed with actually learning techniques and what not, I'm going to break down the method by which I train. I don't train by most sensei's traditional methods of going technique by technique, or progressing up through the ranks from D to S. I teach in a fashion that breaks down the mechanics and inner workings of techniques within an element by grouping techniques together that possess similar traits. These similar techniques are placed in categories and I teach you about each category: What type of techniques they are, how they work, their scopes and limitations, and finally the application of those techniques. We go through the training by learning each category and discussing those previously mentioned aspects. The techniques that are grouped together come from every rank in the element, so, after completing one category you'll have learned techniques that vary in rank and not just one specific rank. That being said here is the specific layout of how I'm going to teach you.

Method 1: Basic Projectiles
Method 2: Streams/Constant Fires
Method 3: Alternative Release
Method 4: Specifics

These are the four methods in this element. From this point on here is what we're going to be doing.

(1) I will give you the method and explain to you, in depth, what the method entails and then allow for any questions of clarrification

(2) I will give you bullet points of words/phrases that I will ask you to define/explain that will show me if you understand this method if I am satisfied with your explanations, we will continue. If not I will have you tweak them.

(3) I will then post all the jutsu within the category with full explinations and then you will have to do the following
~Explain the Advantages of the Method
~Explain the Disadvantages of the Method
~Discuss Strategies you could use with jutsu from this method
If I'm satisfied with these three aspects, we will continue and repeat the cycle from the top.

Are you ready?

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exactly how Scorps trains me. Ill be honest with you, though enjoy my training with Scorps very much it can be very mentally stimulating/challenging. An as I've just received a promotion at work which leads me to work about 70hrs a week an my wife just gave birth to our identical twin daughters last week I don't have much time for NB an when I do I am mentally drained an its hard to come up with more than a half-assed simpleton response an it might not be worthy of your time an I would hate to waste. But if your okay with me being nothing more than a buffoon half the time in appearance then lets get started.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, sounds like you have it rough my friend. Congratulations on the twins. Love babies and children...sometimes...don't ask me to teach them, I have low tolerance at times smh.

I'm a very hard person when it comes to teaching. I push my students so that they can be the best they can in the RP and I don't drop people unless they are inactive or they drop me. Continuing is completely up to you but my methods will be challenging but I'll help you through it, not like I'm a drill sergeant lol. Choice is yours but there will be 'heat' ;)

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well honestly I don't think I can hack it at the current point in time. Though I'm not gonna seek another Katon sensei an when things calm down alittle for me an my brain isn't mostly mush I will request training from you again. And hope you have a spot opened. Just atm this methodx2 cause I train this way under scorps is a bit much. I look forward to our training in the future.

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We could proceed with the training at a slow pace as ill only reply when I feel confident enough to give a intelligent reply.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty then ^^

Method 1: Basic Projectiles

Alright, this first method fairly simple and will actually be the majority of the attacking fire techniques. Projectiles, just like kunai and shuriken, projectiles are weapons that leave you and travel towards your opponent. The power of the projectiles depends on the amount of force you implement in it. For example if you launch a kunai using with half your energy, it won't have as much speed and power as it would if you launched it with all your energy. That's somewhat what the concept is in parallel to rank. A D-ranked projectile technique is not as strong as a C-ranked because it doesn't have as much chakra and energy thrown into it. Now with that said we go onto to the element itself. With Fire projectiles you first:
~Gather a fixed amount your chakra into the point of release (generally the base of the lungs and exhaled, these fire techniques can be released and used through other points like hands, feet, etc, etc)
~Condense it while manipulating it both in nature and shape, according to the desired effect
~Release it in the desired direction towards your target through the point of release

Now in the case where you produce multiple lightning projectiles you would follow these steps
~Gather a fixed amount of your chakra into the point of release
~Condense it using shape and nature manipulation
~Divide the chakra equally among the projectiles you are releasing allowing you to release them in close proximities (near instantly after one another)
~Then release.

The reason for this is, in the RP, when you release multiple projectiles using one jutsu, the equivalent of those individual techniques is the rank of the jutsu you release.

Example:

Projectile Fire Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: User exhales a single or multiple projectiles of Fire to his enemy

With this example technique it says you release multiple projectiles that could be anything from one to 10 projectiles. Are all those projectiles A-rank? No, the sum of their energy is A-rank. Lets assume you produce 5 projectiles. If they were all A-rank that would mean you used five techniques. So what you do is, you divide the chakra and the sum of the five projectiles launched is A-rank. What does this mean? It means you can take advantage and destroy individual projectiles more easily. Say your opponent uses this technique and you do as well. If he launches 5 projectiles and you launch one, Your 1=Their 5 collective, thus meaning your 1>their 1 or their 2, or 3 individually. You can destroy some of their projectiles and have it continue towards them. However in that case, they still have other projectiles coming towards you so it's like a double edged sword.

One thing one needs to take into consideration is the following:
S-Rank = 2 A-Rank Projectiles = 4 B-Rank Projectiles = 8 C-Rank Projectiles = 16 D-Rank Projectiles

Each rank is double the power of the preceding rank, so dividing the number of projectiles makes them follow the same principle.

None the less, in each case, with projectiles you release all your chakra at once condensed into these projectiles

Questions?

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, with that said we'll proceed.

Based on the info I gave you in my last post, tell me how you would perform the following

•Create a single ball of fire
•Create several (4) balls of fire
•A Dragon head shaped ball of fire