u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its along read ahead... kindly read from top to bottom :)

What is the purpose of naruto knowing the names of the bijuus?

In almost 5 chapters now juubi is out and Gaining Power... Juubi is going to be stopped one way or another (sealed into someone/something, divided into Bijuus again, teleported, etc) , perhaps some will die [ we already seen neji and HQ die ], perhaps lots [ fodders ]... It depends on Kishimoto... since this is Manga it's expected the "good guys" and likely Naruto, the main character to achieve his goals in the end...

I was thinking ways to stop Juubi, i remembered certain stuff that could be the key to accomplish that feat:

1. Swallowed

2. Gedo Mazo was the body of

3. Gedo Mazo Turned into Juubi

4. It's likely kohaku no Johei is still inside Juubi​

When Naruto entered Son Goku, since he is a perfect Jinchuriki he now is able to communicate with other Bijuus, and that way he was able to learn the names of all the 9 Bijuus (a feat only Him, the bijuus and SO6P know)

You must be registered for see images

So i was thinking that if the gourd is inside Juubi, and Naruto when is inside a Bijuu can enter a unique "dimension" or we can call it consciouness sphere, where the bijuus are.... perhaps caged, chained, whatever but they are there

So My theory is:

If Naruto enters Juubi he will find the 7 bijuus trapped there (perhaps some of gyuki and Kurama too) if Naruto uses Kohaku no Johei on them they would willingly answer the call... weakening Juubi and turning Juubi into Gedo Mazo Again....

And here is a different scenario

However, it would be surprising for me to see that the other Biju are still there separately. Ther is a possibility, Rikkudo used a technique to split Juubi consciousness into many being where he gave part of him to each bijuu. Then, Obito did the reverse techniques using gedo mazou. So in my opinion, they are combined right now to form a single being, the Juubi. This is the reason the original chakra that could be sense has vanished and it is now impossible to sense, the Juubi is not a new being...

On how he will be stopped, I think it still start the same way ,that is somehow, Naruto can enter Juubi's consciousness in the way he did with Goku. And
Once Naruto and Juubi will be in the consciousness sphere, the Rikkudo seal will be automatic since Naruto only need to think it.

So in my opinion, the most determinat factor will be the Rikkudo seal.

For reference.. i assume that rikkudo seal is the same as

here: kurama refer the torii seal to be the rikkudo seal

You must be registered for see images

THANKZ FOR READING

what do you think guys?

Last edited:

+PDatta+

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice idea...i feel that entering the consciousness sphere is the only region where one can defeat a bijuu... so will it be with the juubi..

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:) Sounds solid bro. I also though of this, Naruto entering that in dept consciousness...but how do the deal with Madara? and possibly obito? those are the biggest preceding factors to stop the juubi.

u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:) Sounds solid bro. I also though of this, Naruto entering that in dept consciousness...but how do the deal with Madara? and possibly obito? those are the biggest preceding factors to stop the juubi.
so your theory bro

when naruto enters that dimension madara and obito is also there ? coz they controll the juubi?

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so your theory bro

when naruto enters that dimension madara and obito is also there ? coz they controll the juubi?
Precisely....it should be technically correct. When Ino used the Mind body transfer it was on obito, not the juubi. So for Naruto to do so, Madara and/or Obito would have to be disconnected.

u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Precisely....it should be technically correct. When Ino used the Mind body transfer it was on obito, not the juubi. So for Naruto to do so, Madara and/or Obito would have to be disconnected.
haha i read your mind.. :)

that is also very good scenario ... it make sense... but if they are not in full controll maybe they be block out in that dimension :)