Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, this is a thing. Saw the image on twitter.

So yeah, a "goty" edition for storm 4 is coming. Hmm, didn't see that one coming...

But heh, still cool nonetheless I guess.

Hopefully they do the same thing that they did with full burst and have it available as a DLC also for those who don't want to pay for the game TWICE.

Febuary 2017 is the expected release date.

You must be registered for see images

PS: Sorry if this has been shared already.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, this is a thing. Saw the image on twitter.

So yeah, a "goty" edition for storm 4 is coming. Hmm, didn't see that one coming...

But heh, still cool nonetheless I guess.

Hopefully they do the same thing that they did with full burst and have it available as a DLC also for those who don't want to pay for the game TWICE.

Febuary 2017 is the expected release date.

You must be registered for see images

PS: Sorry if this has been shared already.
Oh, I will buy this, but what was the point of preordering for Boruto characters if they're doing this?

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I will buy this, but what was the point of preordering for Boruto characters if they're doing this?
Good point. Guess it's to answer to those who were moaning that they couldn't get them in the original game at all.

Looks like mitsuki will also be in this one heh.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point. Guess it's to answer to those who were moaning that they couldn't get them in the original game at all.

Looks like mitsuki will also be in this one heh.
Better have a different moveset than his dad. He is a character with potential. If they're going for fan service, then we need to get that Sage mode.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YES.

Okay I mean this should have been obvious and for them to pull another Full Burst is shitty but this is still exciting. I won't buy it if this is the only change but still.