Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xbox has better graphics. But I'll recommend PS4 honestly. Paying for Xbox live is a pain in the ass. If you decide to get Xbox, get the Terabyte (Your going to love the more space).

Last edited:

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xbox has better graphics. But I'll recommend PS4 honestly. Paying for Xbox live is a pain in the ass.
I had both ps4 and the original Xbox one in the past and I noticed ps4 had better graphics. I couldn't find an Xbox one and Xbox one S graphic comparison. S has better graphics than Xbox one?

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does the S have better graphics than ps4 slim
They are nearly the exact same in terms of performance, the differences reside on whether you have friends on either console, exclusive titles, and however which way you'd prefer the menu and layout to be designed. Both have pros and cons don't let console fanboys cloud your decision, decide for yourself.

The clear winner is PC my friend. Do not settle for inferior machines!
This is the real answer here. Save up money and build a PC, console will never touch PC gaming. All those PS fanboys and Xbox fanboys bickering amongst each arguing how their consoles are better than the other when they perform the same are babies fighting for toys compared to the master race.

Reactions: AnimusOra

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the real answer here. Save up money and build a PC, console will never touch PC gaming. All those PS fanboys and Xbox fanboys bickering amongst each arguing how their consoles are better than the other when they perform the same are babies fighting for toys compared to the master race.
Based on what ? Your own opinion .
Aren't you doing the same thing .

Everything has pro and cons and same goes for PC gaming.

- not every PC will run games on same performances which is not case with consoles

- buy a new gaming PC wait year or two to find out your PC no longer can run newest games on max possible settings

- game lags despite the fact your PC is strong enough to run them without any problem.

Consoles simplified gaming , buy a game put your cd and play with no lags or need for any upgrade in future. Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution. Many of gamer are smaller children who doesn't have necessary knowledge and don't always live in UK or USA, Germany, France so they don't know language to understand what they need to do so they won't know how to fix some issue or how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard, why they are getting this network error , and why they need newest version of Java so that they could watch some movies . Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .They want their kids to simply have fun thats why they are buying them consoles and thats why many prefer consoles.

PC being better than console is not everyones opinion nor fact, I as both console and PC owner prefer consoles for pure gaming purpose and I know plenty people who share same opinion.

Reactions: Passerby

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on what ? Your own opinion .
Aren't you doing the same thing .

Everything has pro and cons and same goes for PC gaming.

- not every PC will run games on same performances which is not case with consoles

- buy a new gaming PC wait year or two to find out your PC no longer can run newest games on max possible settings

- game lags despite the fact your PC is strong enough to run them without any problem.

Consoles simplified gaming , buy a game put your cd and play with no lags or need for any upgrade in future. Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution. Many of gamer are smaller children who doesn't have necessary knowledge and don't always live in UK or USA, Germany, France so they don't know language to understand what they need to do so they won't know how to fix some issue or how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard, why they are getting this network error , . Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .They want their kids to simply have fun thats why they are buying them consoles and thats why many prefer consoles.

PC being better than console is not everyones opinion nor fact, I as both console and PC owner prefer consoles for pure gaming purpose and I know plenty people who share same opinion.
Year or two till the PC can't run latest games?? You clearly no absolutely nothing about PC gaming my old 1050ti can still run the latest games. Hell even some older cards can. On PC's you can swap out and upgrade parts at your own leisure whenever and however you please, not ever year or two or three lmao what is this nonsense.

@bold, laughable, you can play with a keyboard/mouse, or xbox/PlayStation controllers on PC. Your entire argument is based on a little kid not knowing how to manage a gaming PC. With that I agree with you, gaming consoles are perfect for children, while PC gaming is meant more so for an older gaming enthusiast outside of prebuscent youth up to an adult.

@red bold, doubt you own both considering your knowledge on PC gaming is completely off, don't confuse your regular PC for a gaming one. And that's an incredibly unpopular opinion that you share with your console friends.

And you even put in your statement that console gaming is simplified, as it is a simplified version of gaming. If you want the pinnacle version of gaming you go with PC. There is zero competition when it comes to performance. Only salvageable argument to prefer a console is literally for if your friends don't own a gaming PC, any particular exlusive title, or the simplicity of gaming for a child as you so stated.

Last edited:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol @momosaka disliking my post without disputing my points that are supported by tauren already, very childlike of you, I see console is most beneficial for you :lol

Lol I also forgot about the $60 service you have to pay yearly just to play most multiplayer games that aren't free in the digital markets. And you wanna talk about always having to renew parts every year or two which isn't remotely true in the slightest!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

What? My brother built his gaming PC back in 2014 and he can play PUGB easily wit his GTX 970. Outta here.

Also PC strong don't have lag, idk what you are talking about. Show me a video where a ''strong PC'' struggle with a game.

buy a game put your cd and play with no lags

Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution.
I haven't encountered a problem since I built my newest PC back in November last year.

how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard
You can use your wireless PS4/Xbox controllers with PC, fam. I have one.

Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .
Suddenly Google disappeared when it comes to PC gaming? LOL.. come on bruh. Everyone has a goddamn phone. I'm pretty sure they know how to use google.

Actually, PC gaming is better than console, it is a fact. I highly doubt you're a PC owner. Maybe you have one of those pre-built PC from best buy with an integrated graphics card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year or two till the PC can't run latest games?? You clearly no absolutely nothing about PC gaming my old 1050ti can still run the latest games. Hell even some older cards can. On PC's you can swap out and upgrade parts at your own leisure whenever and however you please, not ever year or two or three lmao what is this nonsense.

@bold, laughable, you can play with a keyboard/mouse, or xbox/PlayStation controllers on PC. Your entire argument is based on a little kid not knowing how to manage a gaming PC. With that I agree with you, gaming consoles are perfect for children, while PC gaming is meant more so for an older gaming enthusiast outside of prebuscent youth up to an adult.

@red bold, doubt you own both considering your knowledge on PC gaming is completely off, don't confuse your regular PC for a gaming one. And that's an incredibly unpopular opinion that you share with your console friends.

And you even put in your statement that console gaming is simplified, as it is a simplified version of gaming. If you want the pinnacle version of gaming you go with PC. There is zero competition when it comes to performance. Only salvageable argument to prefer a console is literally for if your friends don't own a gaming PC, any particular exlusive title, or the simplicity of gaming for a child as you so stated.
Boi, you need to watch Rags. Dude talks about console fanbois getting rekt left and right for such absolutely atrocious misconceptions they have of PC gaming.

People need to learn that PC gaming is the best platform. I can understand if your friends have console or you want to play an exclusive game that the PC does not have. You can't tell that on my face that console are better or more friendly than PC, outta here lmao.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What? My brother built his gaming PC back in 2014 and he can play PUGB easily wit his GTX 970. Outta here.

Also PC strong don't have lag, idk what you are talking about. Show me a video where a ''strong PC'' struggle with a game.

I haven't encountered a problem since I built my newest PC back in November last year.

Suddenly Google disappeared when it comes to PC gaming? LOL.. come on bruh. Everyone has a goddamn phone. I'm pretty sure they know how to use google.

Actually, PC gaming is better than console, it is a fact. I highly doubt you're a PC owner. Maybe you have one of those pre-built PC from best buy with an integrated graphics card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boi, you need to watch Rags. Dude talks about console fanbois getting rekt left and right for such absolutely atrocious misconceptions they have of PC gaming.

People need to learn that PC gaming is the best platform. I can understand if your friends have console or you want to play an exclusive game that the PC does not have. You can't tell that on my face that console are better or more friendly than PC, outta here lmao.
*Looks at ur sig's gif* :cool:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Looks at ur sig's gif* :cool:
Sorry kid consoles >> PC when . Its all about comfort , why should I sit on chair and stare at my small monitor while I can lie down on my couch and look at my TV from safe distance that will not hurt my eyes .Controller always feel more natural to me than Keyboard and mouse.

I understand why PC gamers are upset this days : God of war, Spider man , Red dead redemption 2, so 3 masterpieces and main game of the year competitors and none of them are coming for PC.

Its not easy I know knowing that Rockstar put 8 years into making this perfection , it will feature the biggest map ever and you wan't even be able to play it. :lmao:

What to tell about game that has the most popular superhero , the best superhero game ever made , and still you ain't getting it.:axedance:

But hey at least you are getting new Call of duty with amazing 5 hours of story content.

You PC fanboys never had opportunity to play as Kratos and yet you consider yourself as gamer.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry kid consoles >> PC when . Its all about comfort , why should I sit on chair and stare at my small monitor while I can lie down on my couch and look at my TV from safe distance that will not hurt my eyes .Controller always feel more natural to me than Keyboard and mouse.

I understand why PC gamers are upset this days : God of war, Spider man , Red dead redemption 2, so 3 masterpieces and main game of the year competitors and none of them are coming for PC.

Its not easy I know knowing that Rockstar put 8 years into making this perfection , it will feature the biggest map ever and you wan't even be able to play it. :lmao:

What to tell about game that has the most popular superhero , the best superhero game ever made , and still you ain't getting it.:axedance:

But hey at least you are getting new Call of duty with amazing 5 hours of story content.

You PC fanboys never had opportunity to play as Kratos and yet you consider yourself as gamer.

You still fail to realize you can kick back and play on PC with controllers. Also I have a PS4 particularly for the last of us and yeah I've played the latest god of war. Most PC gamers own consoles to play with their poorer friends (like yourself) every now and then or to play whichever exclusive pleases them. But for the best gaming experience possible it's all about the master race. Hardware and all. Lol my gpu is worth more than your PlayStation or Xbox. Enjoy your 30 frames!

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Bold: You can always plug your PC into your 4K/HDTV via HDMI ports. I do it all the time and there’s no latency. Also, most PC games on Steam are compatible to be played with console controllers.

I game on all platforms and honestly I don’t have a preference.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As stated above PC is obviously the superior platform but the PS4 has some nice exclusive (Spider-man,GOW,TLOU,Uncharted,etc) - honestly the best combo is to have a PC and a PS4.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can do that on PC, next point.

Implying PC gamers don't have consoles for exclusives :^), jokes on you. The only reason to buy console if for exclusives since multiplatform = PC.

>Implying it won't come to PC

Keep fooling yourself.

Wait, people still play COD? :lmao:

You know I had a PS2 right? I hope that can answer your question if I ever played with Kratos or not :th: