Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol @momosaka disliking my post without disputing my points that are supported by tauren already, very childlike of you, I see console is most beneficial for you :lol

Lol I also forgot about the $60 service you have to pay yearly just to play most multiplayer games that aren't free in the digital markets. And you wanna talk about always having to renew parts every year or two which isn't remotely true in the slightest!
I love it when people get triggered whenever someone dislikes their posts.
I disliked because I disagreed with you on a few things. I didn't argue because I lack knowledge and I have little to no interest on discussing such things, that's all.:p

And that's true, PCs aren't my thing at all, I'm more comfortable with the consoles (Specifically Nintendo's) and I rarely play too, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Last edited:

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what ? Your own opinion .
Aren't you doing the same thing .

Everything has pro and cons and same goes for PC gaming.

- not every PC will run games on same performances which is not case with consoles

- buy a new gaming PC wait year or two to find out your PC no longer can run newest games on max possible settings

- game lags despite the fact your PC is strong enough to run them without any problem.

Consoles simplified gaming , buy a game put your cd and play with no lags or need for any upgrade in future. Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution. Many of gamer are smaller children who doesn't have necessary knowledge and don't always live in UK or USA, Germany, France so they don't know language to understand what they need to do so they won't know how to fix some issue or how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard, why they are getting this network error , and why they need newest version of Java so that they could watch some movies . Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .They want their kids to simply have fun thats why they are buying them consoles and thats why many prefer consoles.

PC being better than console is not everyones opinion nor fact, I as both console and PC owner prefer consoles for pure gaming purpose and I know plenty people who share same opinion.
Ram is your issue. if it's an online game, your wifi is probably just trash.

I'm a console gamer, but I know enough about PCs to know that they are the true master race. It's easier to store games on PC, you can pirate games easily (if you're a criminal), online is free, in most cases there are a number of ways to play the game (different controllers), steam is godly etc. The only real downsides I can think of are having to upgrade every few years, accepting that some games on PC will be more dead thanks to the lower player base and the lack of portability they have. The cost is also obviously a downside.

Last edited:

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry kid consoles >> PC when . Its all about comfort , why should I sit on chair and stare at my small monitor while I can lie down on my couch and look at my TV from safe distance that will not hurt my eyes .Controller always feel more natural to me than Keyboard and mouse.

I understand why PC gamers are upset this days : God of war, Spider man , Red dead redemption 2, so 3 masterpieces and main game of the year competitors and none of them are coming for PC.

Its not easy I know knowing that Rockstar put 8 years into making this perfection , it will feature the biggest map ever and you wan't even be able to play it. :lmao:

What to tell about game that has the most popular superhero , the best superhero game ever made , and still you ain't getting it.:axedance:

But hey at least you are getting new Call of duty with amazing 5 hours of story content.

You PC fanboys never had opportunity to play as Kratos and yet you consider yourself as gamer.

You must be registered for see images
PS2 emulator. Throw on GoW. Hook up a controller. Boom.