(Proof)Sasuke and Naruto both HAD Senjutsu chakra before the time skip.

Shodaime Swagkage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I start this thread is to show that they HAD it but not MASTERED it.

Naruto

If you have read the latest chapters, you would know that the Bijuu came from the Juubi and the Juubi is made out of pure senjutsu chakra. So that explains why Naruto's healing ability, partial transformation(Jinchuriki Forms), immense strength and great sensing ablities after separating Kurama's conscience from his chakra.
What does this look like to you?
You must be registered for see images

If this is not proof enough I don't know what I'm gonna do :sy:

I didn't want to go into much detail for Naruto because for me it seems more obvious than Sasuke

Sasuke
First of all, take note. The Curse Mark is comprised of Juugo’s DNA and some of Oro’s senjutsu chakra.

Also I’m going to make some analogies between Sennin Modo and Curse Mark.
1. REQUIREMENTS
2. GAINED ABILITIES
3. CONSEQUENCES (SIDE EFFECTS)

1. The requirements for the curse mark are to have strong chakra and a strong will just like Sennin Modo.

NOTE: I couldn’t find the manga page explaining why Oro chose Sasuke because of his strong chakra but you all know he does :D

2. Gained abilities from the curse mark are increase in chakra and healing abilities just like Sennin Modo

3. The consequences of the curse mark are partial transformation and it overtaking your body just like Sennin Modo.

Btw, what do you think this is?

A DRAGON-HUMAN HYBRID
This is a question I anticipated would be asked after someone reading this thread. Why does Kabuto have partial transformation even though he said he mastered it?
The answer is, Kabuto has mastered it compared to Oro . Compared to Jiraiya and Naruto, Kabuto isn’t perfect.

I hoped you enjoyed reading this :D Please no flaming.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was actually a interesting read and made connections pretty well. Naruto's Kyuubi cloak might be a form of Senjutsu considering its from a tailed beast which is essentially natural energy (the Juubi confirmed this) but the separate tailed beasts might not possess this quality individually.

Though i definitely agree Sasuke possessed a pseudo-form of Senjutsu before the time skip.

Unbiased

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean he had it. Juugo's ability was to take in senjutsu chakra consciously and sub-consciously. SInce Juugo's DNA was implanted into Sasuke, he had the capability.
Jugo's DNA was never implanted into Sasuke. The cursed seal is derived from Jugo's ability to absorb senjutsu chakra. The cursed seal is a portion of orochimaru's chakra (hence why he came back). Therefore it was never implanted but he is compatible with jugo by being compatible with the cursed seal.

Unbiased King

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't go as far to say that the Bijuu use senjutsu; although the Juubi is a mass of natural energy, it was split into 9 separate entities, and that being the case, you cannot say that their chakra is linked to the Juubi.

It is possible, I just think the idea is a bit too abstract.

Good thread/use of facts though.

Shodaime Swagkage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jugo's DNA was never implanted into Sasuke. The cursed seal is derived from Jugo's ability to absorb senjutsu chakra. The cursed seal is a portion of orochimaru's chakra (hence why he came back). Therefore it was never implanted but he is compatible with jugo by being compatible with the cursed seal.
Close enough :D

Zerofnaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1s of all, Orochimaru was talking about how he put his senju chakra into the curse mark, thats just something that he added... And since saskue dosn't have it anymore, he dosn't have the senju chakra as well.... Juugo dosn't even have it... Naruto is the closest one of having this senju chakra.

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know I was going to flame this thread when I first read the title, but you surprised me. Interesting logic you got there sir. I like it. + rep for you.

Unbiased King

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1s of all, Orochimaru was talking about how he put his senju chakra into the curse mark, thats just something that he added... And since saskue dosn't have it anymore, he dosn't have the senju chakra as well.... Juugo dosn't even have it... Naruto is the closest one of having this senju chakra.
He did say before the time skip. :D