What if Naruto was just super super fast or something?
startup97 Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Messages:5,326 Reaction score:604 More Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 5,326 Reaction score 604 Status Offline Activity Streak Nov 7, 2014 #21 What if Naruto was just super super fast or something?
Q Quajo Member Messages:48 Reaction score:2 More Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 48 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak Nov 7, 2014 #22 Ohmy said: Damn, this guy just defecated on your thread, OP. Click to expand... I think it is there to show that sasuke and the others were teleported there by Tobirama
Ohmy said: Damn, this guy just defecated on your thread, OP. Click to expand... I think it is there to show that sasuke and the others were teleported there by Tobirama
CrazyFreak Member Messages:14 Reaction score:3 More Joined May 8, 2014 Messages 14 Reaction score 3 Status Offline Activity Streak Nov 7, 2014 #23 I think it is there to show that sasuke and the others were teleported there by Tobirama or minato