Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk anything about ur clan so this will be a learning experience if you have any surprises for me lol. Also water/Wind spec? Good counters for my in character style >.<
-------------------------------

Destroyed Konoha crater. I'll go first to avoid having to wait longer lol.

Ay journeyed for days to reach The Village Hidden in the Leaves. Having heard of its ruination at the hands of Pain he came to firsthand steal away any secrets and powers he could. Deciding to leave behind his reinforcements so he could act without needing to worry about his weaker kin. As he finally arrives at the edge of what used to be Konoha the Raikage looks around and spots only a single figure nearby. The Raikage decides to take this leaf Ninja and force the location of their hidden scroll out of him if needed.

Ay focuses chakra into his legs and performs a mighty leap landing mid range away from the man. As he lands the huge man lights his left hand up with lightning forming it into a whip as he swings his hand in front of him causing the whip to wrap around the man's waist and electrocute him into kneeling.

Ay: Where is your village's scroll of hidden techniques! Hurry up before I start to get rough.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra between his/her palms forming what appears to be a lightning "rope". The user can then whip that lightning around as if its a true whip, hitting his target.