Abu-chan

Kin
74💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howdy Doody !

It's my first forum on in the Main Hall. Just wanted to tell that.
You must be registered to see images

So I have recently completed watching Yu Yu Hakusho. And I have half satisfied and left half disappointed. The last two arcs was completely rushed. Causing a lot of mistakes to happen. The characters appeared in them weren't that interesting compare to the Dark Tournament. The main villain ( Sensui, Mokuro and Yomi ) wasn't as interesting as Toguro. Their fights weren't that hype as the previous arc. And their was a lot of pointless power ups.

The story wasn't bad but compare to it's previous arc it lost hype. So I thought if Dark Tournament and the arc before it was only focus on and perfected with more detail given it would have been a perfect story. And entire story would just be 100 episode long.

For Example :

Madara Uchiha is canonically not the strongest character in Naruto but he have only shown the feat that make him look like the strongest by far. Making a lot of people say "Why wasn't he the final and the main villain ?" They wanted him to be the main villain and he was the most interesting character of the show. And nothing tops him.

Just like that Toguro was more interesting than any other character. And how the people view on the Anime because like amazing because of the last two arc.

So all the characters till the tournament arc should have been focus and perfected on. As for removing last 2 arc won't matter much to non-manga readers.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm ..Many complained about ending or last arcs of Yu Yu Hakusho. I read somewhere it was partly due to Togashi's infamous health issues and partly due to his tussle with Jump and him not agreeing with his schedule.

Now Togashi writes pretty much at his own pace.

Reactions: Abu-chan

Abu-chan

Kin
74💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm ..Many complained about ending or last arcs of Yu Yu Hakusho. I read somewhere it was partly due to Togashi's infamous health issues and partly due to his tussle with Jump and him not agreeing with his schedule.

Now Togashi writes pretty much at his own pace.
Well Yu Yu Hakusho was supposed to be 2/3 of the hype as same as the entire HunterXHunter which Togashi had planned (even counting the unreleased one). But due to the fact he had bad health and his mental health is not tough as other Mangaka Yu Yu Hakusho is half good as HunterXHunter. It was meant to be bigger and a lot of things he wanted to do in it he did in HunterXHunter instead. Also he took a lot of things from Yu Yu Hakusho and put it in HunterXHunter as well.