Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone having the same problem?
I wear glasses for about 4 years now and my eyesight is -6.5 on bith eyes. I'm literally blind so I decide to buy contact lenses 1 year ago.
Everytime I wear them either my eye dries out or it feels like there is something in my eye even though there shouldn't be cause I take them out and clean them 1762 times. It still hurts my eye.

Anyone got the same problem?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

abhiken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that is suppose to happen until you get used to it.
-6.5 is really ...kind of too much.
lenses have some disadvantages.
the worst case is..if you got in a fight. one blow on eye and it can get permanently damaged.
same thing when you are riding a bike..if something goes in your eye then you cant really do much.

my point is..if you are using lenses you gotta be extra careful. its a delicate work .
2 of my friends were using lenses..1 of them stopped using them. so decide..its upto you.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that is suppose to happen until you get used to it.
-6.5 is really ...kind of too much.
lenses have some disadvantages.
the worst case is..if you got in a fight. one blow on eye and it can get permanently damaged.
same thing when you are riding a bike..if something goes in your eye then you cant really do much.

my point is..if you are using lenses you gotta be extra careful. its a delicate work .
2 of my friends were using lenses..1 of them stopped using them. so decide..its upto you.
-6.5 is shit I know and I already use lenses but not always. My eye is too sensitive so it hurts after a while. I have to do something biut the pain

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get Sharingan contacts, they'll solve all of your problems. Lol

OP: Just get some nice looking specs. Lol Did you change the contact lens frequently enough?

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell your doctor about the dryness. There might be eye drops or something else to help it.
Keep trying , even if you can't get used to them right away. Good luck!

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell your doctor about the dryness. There might be eye drops or something else to help it.
Keep trying , even if you can't get used to them right away. Good luck!