Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, I thought the internet was pretty grea, maybe the printing press, even agriculture if you think on the really big scale of things.

But goddamn

Hadn't considered them tiny spoons.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
people with nothing better to do.

*sigh*Over-priviledged America...
not wasting nutella makes you overprivileged?

OT: thats actually a really good invention, a modified spoon that helps get all of a substance out of a jar. I see this also being effective with peanut butter, or ice cream in a tub. Greatest? no that's slice bread. But its pretty good

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not wasting nutella makes you overprivileged?
No, having a spoon that allows you to get left over nutella seems a little over-priviledged.

OT: thats actually a really good invention, a modified spoon that helps get all of a substance out of a jar.
aka "lack of priorities"

Last edited by a moderator:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, having a spoon that allows you to get left over nutella seems a little over-priviledged.
not at all. Nutella was just 1 example. And seeing as how having multiple utensils for different tasks is something humans as a whole have had for centuries i don't see how this spoon makes you privileged

aka "lack of priorities"
Not being wasteful is a lack of priority?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not at all. Nutella was just 1 example. And seeing as how having multiple utensils for different tasks is something humans as a whole have had for centuries i don't see how this spoon makes you privileged
Let's be real, you couldn't care less. But yeah, something like this was bound to happen, still pretty insignificant, though.

Not being wasteful is a lack of priority?
Such an exaggeration. God...

you definitely sound like an "old-school" jamaican.

being obsessed with not wasting scraps is just worthless.

i mean. . . you're here.

Madam contrary
You have no idea what you're talking about.

That doesn't mean someone "cares"...could've just meant I was bored and wanted to post something, haha...

"I mean...you're here"...you have some nerve trying to make it seem as if you're actually saying something.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a few seconds of research will show that the people behind the product / company are from Brisbane, Australia.
drake voice: What's that? FACTS

Let's be real, you couldn't care less. But yeah, something like this was bound to happen, still pretty insignificant, though.
I cared enough to comment. So did you btw.

Such an exaggeration. God...

you definitely sound like an "old-school" jamaican.

being obsessed with not wasting scraps is just worthless.
My family is from jamaica but im from the Bronx. Not trying to Validate your Psychology 101 class, but its good to know that Jamaicans are known for not being wasteful.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

That doesn't mean someone "cares"...could've just meant I was bored and wanted to post something, haha...

"I mean...you're here"...you have some nerve trying to make it seem as if you're actually saying something.
It means you cared enough to post. It's pretty clear. You had nothing going on in your life(probably still dont since youre still here) and in order to save yourself from mind numbing boredom you posted here. All the while projecting the notion the the people who invented this spoon have"nothing better to do"

Ain't that ironic?

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is trivial, it doesn't matter. You're paying for it with your hard earned money, there is no privilege here. Now if you got it for free from the government then maybe you could make an argument about privilege.