• Poll closed .

Selisa957

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both very legendary artists, although Michael Jackson is more popular than Prince to the public. Anyways, me and my friends got into a big argument on who's better. It was divided. Two of us (including me) thought Prince was better. The other two thought MJ was better. Personally, I think Prince is better because he is more of a musician. MJ is more of an entertainer, if that makes any sense.

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think MJ is the all around better artist. Performance is a part of art. However, I really don't approve of his social actions and it's kind of hard to separate the two.

BlkMagk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, someone actually made this thread...... Michael's a waaaaaay better dancer, Prince just keeps u busy with his screaming and genius instrument playing. I'm not saying one is better than the other tho.

yuan of cruxis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MJ is way better
Prince is a f** and tried to copy certain entertainers back then
And what kind of dude wears women's lingerie on stage
Disgraceful to his own seth & kind with no dignity

Selisa957

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MJ is way better
Prince is a f** and tried to copy certain entertainers back then
And what kind of dude wears women's lingerie on stage
Disgraceful to his own seth & kind with no dignity
And MJ hasn't done some disgraceful stuff? I'm not asking who you think is more socially acceptable, I'm asking who you would prefer music wise.

Qberto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are talented but this is no contest: Prince is the greater artist. Multi-instrumentalist, composer, producer, runs his own music label. His concerts are legendary too.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To me, Michael Jackson. He is a legacy!
If we were to compare both of them when it comes to world popularity and stuff, almost the whole planet knew about Michael.
And what makes him better (if I may say it like that) is the subjects he treated in his songs. :)