Clan: N/A

"Oft hope is born when all is forlorn."-- Legolas

You must be registered for see images
L O O K SP E R S O N A L I T Y
Legolas is a slim, tall blonde man with pale skin and blue eyes. He is often seen in green and white attire that was normally worn by the warriors of his homeland. His ears are oddly pointed as well.
Legolas has a great respect and appreciation for nature. While in Fangorn Forest he longed to return once more in order to explore its wonders more thoroughly. He is kind, and cares greatly for his friends, even Gimli the Dwarf, which was a rarity for Elves and Dwarves to express a liking for one another. Due to his age however, he is somewhat egotistical and thinks of those around him, adults in technicality, as children

V I L L A G E
IN F O
Village of birth: Sylhet
Village of Alliance: N/A
WSE Clan: N/A

R A N K & C H A K R A I N F O R M A T I O N
Ninja Rank: Kage | 1600 Chakra | 160 Health
Specialty: Single Handseal (Wood) | Sourceless (Wood) | Apex Handsealless (Wood) | ZX Buster
Elemental Ninjutsu:
Water Release | 水遁 | Completed
Wind Release | 風遁 | Completed
Lightning Release | 雷遁 | Completed
Earth Release | 土遁 | Completed
Fire Release | 火遁 | Completed
Hellstone Release|水遁 |Creator
Wood Release | 大筒木 | Completed
Volcanic Ash Release | 火遁 | Creator

Other Ninjutsu:
Ninjutsu | 忍術 | Completed
Taijutsu | 体術 | Completed
Fūinjutsu | 封印術 | Completed
NB Taijutsu |
体術 [FONT=&]| Mastered

ZX Buster| 傀儡使い | Mastered
Satsui No Hado | 口寄せの術 |Completed
Titanomachy | 白いクモ流 |Student
Eight Deva Guardians | 改戦 | Mastered

B A C K G R O U N D I N F O R M A T I O N
H I S T O R Y

[/FONT]

Legolas was the son of Thranduil, the King of the Elves Dynasty of Northern Shalewood. His mother is unknown. Legolas came to the Council of Elrond in Rivendell, the great meeting held by the Elf lord Elrond, as a messenger from his father to discuss the escape of Gollum. When the council was choosing the "Nine Walkers" to pit against the "Nine Riders," Legolas volunteered to represent the elves, and to become one of the members of the Fellowship that would set out to destroy the One Ring.

To Be Continued...

O T H E R
Nature Transformation: Legolas is a proficient user of Wood Release, able to use it without the user of handseals, only needing slight body movements and without needing a source. His power with Wood Release is great enough that long lasting techniques no longer drain additional chakra from his being, making them last on their own.

Healing/Regeneration: Legolas
is able to regenerate at a faster pace than normal mortals. Due to his usage of Wood Release, he can passively heal up to 30 health per turn.

Fighting Styles:He is a practitioner and creator of many fighting styles but primarily specializes in ZX Buster doubling the damage of all his taijutsu techniques.

N/A:
Scientific Tools: Absorption Arm (2)
Artifacts: N/A

Unique Techniques/Seals:
(Saisei Noryoku) - Regeneration Ability
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Level 2: Taking the place of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to make use of the healing abilities of Hashirama's cells and apply them at a greater level, employing the cells to heal large injuries, such as shattered bones, ruptured organs, even regeneration of missing limbs. This requires a large amount of chakra, and can only be done up to 3 times a battle. This can only be used once every 2 turns of Wood SM and heals up to 60 ( or A rank ) damage.

Level 3: Deemed the ultimate regeneration at the cost of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to regenerate even the most deadly of injuries, such as a completely blown away chest or fully regrowing his body after bifurcation. After using, the user can only use one other jutsu the same turn. This can only be used a total of 3 times and once every 4 turns. As long as their head is attached/they have consciousness, this jutsu can be used. After using, the user can only use two other jutsu that turn and the next.

Note: Level 1 can only be used by bios with Hashirama DNA and access to Wood Release. Level 2 requires Wood SM to be active and Level 3 can only be utilized by the Juubi Jinchuriki.

T H E M E S O N G (S)
[video=youtube;1iYEwFDLVnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYEwFDLVnM[/video]

Updating

This is a Hiruko skin and My 3rd Bio slot.

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you couldn't use the specialities on wood or AE etc due to the way the new update is worded:

"instead these specialties apply towards the Basic Fields of Base 5 Elemental Ninjutsu and Tai/Ken, Gen and Ninjutsu, unless noted otherwise. "

Apart from that, nice looking and choice of bio

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I thought you couldn't use the specialities on wood or AE etc due to the way the new update is worded:

"instead these specialties apply towards the Basic Fields of Base 5 Elemental Ninjutsu and Tai/Ken, Gen and Ninjutsu, unless noted otherwise. "

Apart from that, nice looking and choice of bio
You can use it on AE and CE also according to chris