[VS] Prince Charles ( Bee ) vs OriginalDebater ( Onoki )

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Restrictions - Full bijuu transformation

Intel - manga

starting distance - 15 meters

location - where naruto one shotted kakuzu with that frs in the beginning of part 2

intent - yum that killing intent!

Ill start off first.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The old cats know how I roll, openers were never my thing so don't expect much.

Coming into this match needless to say Onoki will be in flight which should realistically give him the advantage but it should not hinder Bee that much. During the first few moment's of the battle, bee will notice that Onoki's style is flight, while my opponent may say onoki will immediately charge a jinton, keep in mind Bee can utilize his raiton sword's to his use to throw at onoki similar to what he did to itachi[ ]. Needless to say that attempt from bee may disrupt Bee's jinton charge time.

Let's say that Onoki evade's the raiton blade, bee from that moment will presume that his current base mode state is useless since he will hardly be able to land a hit on onoki due to his flight mode.

Bee's next move would be to go in v1 state. In his v1 state bee's speed tremendously increases thus being able to potentially evade jinton, [ ][ ], here we see Madara notice jinton prepping jinton and was able to lift up his arm in order to absorb it. That being said in v1 state with bee's speed he should be able to out run Jinton, depending on how far Onoki is up in the air, after bee out runs jinton he can follow up with a counter attack.

By counter attack per say, once bee vanishes out of onoki's sight due to his v1 speed he can follow up by using his , Bee will attempt to attack Onoki, What if onoki conjures up rock golems or clones to protect him? Needless to say bee in v1 will effortlessly destroy them but onoki would be able to get away, that's if when bee doesnt finish onoki off once he jumps to onoki's blind spot with v1.

Also Bee should be able to use chakra arm's to grab onoki if he attempts to fly away. Once bee jumps close to onoki he uses chakra arms to grasp onoki and finish him off.

That's it for now, I didn't cover much. This is just to start things off.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im going to post my main arguments and my counters.

You must be registered for see images

Oonoki quickly takes flight to give him the natural advantage as even you stated. With that being said Oonoki then proceeds to make . Also i want to point something else out about Jinton. Jinton seems nearly instant at close range such as this

Moving Earth Core will be very use-full against Bee because it allows the user to to lower or raise the ground in the surrounding area, allowing them to create giant holes or elevations in the ground. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered or raised to is also up to the user. With precise timing, this technique can be used to evade incoming attacks, as well as to endanger opponents by moving them into the path of an oncoming attack reducing their reaction time as well as knocking them off balance, making it even harder to avoid the attack. Remember Oonoki could have one of his clones on the ground performing this tech while his real body remain air born. If Killer bee decides to go V1 and jump up at him similar to what he did to taka Oonoki finishes him with
Which is what i cal the Jinton blast. Oonoki shown that he can move while having that active so airborn Bee isn't dodging that.

The old cats know how I roll, openers were never my thing so don't expect much.

Coming into this match needless to say Onoki will be in flight which should realistically give him the advantage but it should not hinder Bee that much. During the first few moment's of the battle, bee will notice that Onoki's style is flight, while my opponent may say onoki will immediately charge a jinton, keep in mind Bee can utilize his raiton sword's to his use to throw at onoki similar to what he did to itachi[ ]. Needless to say that attempt from bee may disrupt Bee's jinton charge time.
This really isn't something that needs to be countered since there aren't any real arguments here but i'll give a proper counter anyways. Oonoki easily sway away from the rations covered blade.

Let's say that Onoki evade's the raiton blade, bee from that moment will presume that his current base mode state is useless since he will hardly be able to land a hit on onoki due to his flight mode.

Bee's next move would be to go in v1 state. In his v1 state bee's speed tremendously increases thus being able to potentially evade jinton, [ ][ ], here we see Madara notice jinton prepping jinton and was able to lift up his arm in order to absorb it. That being said in v1 state with bee's speed he should be able to out run Jinton, depending on how far Onoki is up in the air, after bee out runs jinton he can follow up with a counter attack.
Bee most likly will dodge Jinton in his v1 but as i stated above Oonoki can use clones and make them go to the ground to perform Moving Earth Core which would drop bee in a hole in the ground or could elevate him high for a quick Jinton blitz.

By counter attack per say, once bee vanishes out of onoki's sight due to his v1 speed he can follow up by using his , Bee will attempt to attack Onoki, What if onoki conjures up rock golems or clones to protect him? Needless to say bee in v1 will effortlessly destroy them but onoki would be able to get away, that's if when bee doesnt finish onoki off once he jumps to onoki's blind spot with v1.

Also Bee should be able to use chakra arm's to grab onoki if he attempts to fly away. Once bee jumps close to onoki he uses chakra arms to grasp onoki and finish him off.
How is he getting out off Oonoki sight while Oonoki is airborn? Rock Golem tanked Deidara bomb point blank range without much damage not to mention it's .
Scan of Rock Golem durability

Last edited:

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn finally home, putting in dat work at mcdonalds!

Discussing Onoki's chakra reserves

First off it should be known that old age can limit the usage of one's chakra reserves.

During the war Onoki starting fighting in chapter 546 basically.

it was up until 556 where he .

And mind you through out 546-556, onoki was not constantly fighting, gaara was the one doing the most of the fighting with the edo kages, onoki mostly faced off against Mu as he said in the scan that I linked.

Onoki using bushins and etc will only lower his chakra more and stop him from using jinton. Not that he can't use jinton if he uses clones but using more jutsu will add a toll on his reserves unlike Bee's where his is near limitless due to the 8 tails.

Okay your strategy in the beginning of your post is onoki making clones thus distracting bee and closing in similar to how he did to sasuke and perfrom a jinton cube?

When onoki closed in on sasuke [ ], you can clearly see the time frame of which it took onoki to perform jinton to the point where obito had the time to warp behind sasuke and warp him out in time before jinton finished.

Well do keep in mind, Bee can also perform ink clones and onoki not knowing which one is the real one can potentially waste his jinton, on a ink clone. Onoki's clones can be bothersome due to their flight but other than being a distraction for a jinton prep I don't see the clones being a hassle.

Moving Earth Core will be very use-full against Bee because it allows the user to to lower or raise the ground in the surrounding area, allowing them to create giant holes or elevations in the ground. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered or raised to is also up to the user. With precise timing, this technique can be used to evade incoming attacks, as well as to endanger opponents by moving them into the path of an oncoming attack reducing their reaction time as well as knocking them off balance, making it even harder to avoid the attack. Remember Oonoki could have one of his clones on the ground performing this tech while his real body remain air born. If Killer bee decides to go V1 and jump up at him similar to what he did to taka Oonoki finishes him with
Which is what i cal the Jinton blast. Oonoki shown that he can move while having that active so airborn Bee isn't dodging that.
Nice strategy with the clones, I will admit I agree with some of your points regarding the clones staying on the ground as a source to use moving core to knock bee off balance.

Now regarding Bee jumping towards onoki similar to how he did against taka and falling straight into a jinton their are ways around this.

The most obvious choice would be to come at onoki at a different angel or from behind with his speed, . So let's say he jump towards onoki, he spits out ink, using chakra arms to quickly grasp a solid substance such as the ground and then follow up from the side or behind with a lariat.

This really isn't something that needs to be countered since there aren't any real arguments here but i'll give a proper counter anyways. Oonoki easily sway away from the rations covered blade
Wasnt really an argument, more of a set up for how it begins.

Bee most likly will dodge Jinton in his v1 but as i stated above Oonoki can use clones and make them go to the ground to perform Moving Earth Core which would drop bee in a hole in the ground or could elevate him high for a quick Jinton blitz.
He simply jumps off the elevate rock and evades it.

As for being dropped in a hole why cant he use chakra arms to grasp on to something?

How is he getting out off Oonoki sight while Oonoki is airborn? Rock Golem tanked Deidara bomb point blank range without much damage not to mention it's
Using a large amount of ink from his mouth to cover his location for a moment or so, or possibly the ink will suprise onoki for a moment or so, resulting in giving Bee the chance to change his location and with the immense speed from v1 and while onoki being dumbfounded he get's surprised by a lariat.

Okay onoki counters bee's lariat with a rock golem?

Plausible, I can see that happens but I have a feeling v1 Bee would be able to smash through that golem and kill onoki if we consider the power and damage displayed in this , which makes be believe he would be able to destroy the golem along with onoki.

Reactions: Icelerate