Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title says

Scenario: naruto is on the moon whooping toneri's ass, so sasuke decides to attack the leaf, DMS kakashi and 8 gates guy needs to stop him

Intent to kill

Battle takes place in the rain village

Who wins?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gai gets stomped. His strongest attack wouldn't do major damage to Susanoo and that's a suicide move. EE gets tanked with zero damage. Only issue Sasuke has is tagging Kakashi because of intangibility. So either Kakashi gets killed when/if he becomes solid, Sasuke outlasts him, or Kakashi outlasts Sasuke. Last bit is unlikely.

Though Prime Sasuke would be Adult Sasuke, who can use Shadow Clones so he'd defeat Kakashi. With little issue.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They stall him till naruto comes back :p
on serious note, we don't know how much sasuke improved. I mean by movies he seems like he almost doubled his fighting ability like one handed hand seals and better susano usage and better use of rinnegan, massive chidori, speed everything. But what he has shown in manga is nothing kakashi and gai can't handle. So i think they will beat the VOTE sasuke minus the bijus obviously But adult sasuke would be close call.

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think both of them together beat him, kakashi can warp open susano like how he warped goudodama so guy smashes sasuke, sasuke's defence are susano, shinra and preta
- preta does'nt work on kamui neither does it work on physical attacks in other words guys attacks
- shinra gets phased by kakashi, and guy can cancel out the shockwave with EE shockwave (not that he has any feat of it to begin with)
- susano gets warped open

I think both of them can kill sasuke

isonworth18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
prime sasuke ins low med diff, are we really gonna say that what little six paths chakra obito got from madara and gave to kakashi, plus guy using 8 gates is really going to beat in indra transmigrant with eternal magekyou sharingan that has literally 50% six paths chakra from the sage of the six paths? now we see his chidori blow a meteor apart in base at age 19, imagine another 2 year, and then more years, and so on. imagine his PS chidori in the last with enton, but were talking a sasuke at least 10 years older then the one i just said imagine using ps chidori with enton, and we saw that sasukes base chidori

now imagine susanoo ashura path, shinra tensei, chou shinra tensei from susanoo, i could go on but sasuke wins this lol diff

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
prime sasuke ins low med diff, are we really gonna say that what little six paths chakra obito got from madara and gave to kakashi, plus guy using 8 gates is really going to beat in indra transmigrant with eternal magekyou sharingan that has literally 50% six paths chakra from the sage of the six paths? now we see his chidori blow a meteor apart in base at age 19, imagine another 2 year, and then more years, and so on. imagine his PS chidori in the last with enton, but were talking a sasuke at least 10 years older then the one i just said imagine using ps chidori with enton, and we saw that sasukes base chidori

now imagine susanoo ashura path, shinra tensei, chou shinra tensei from susanoo, i could go on but sasuke wins this lol diff
Imagine kamui phasing through all of that, guy evading all of that, + there tag team, kamui raikiri, kakashi can warp open susano, and sasuke can not fight cqc with guy. If his susano is warped open, he's a goner (a direct hit or EE shockwaves kills sasuke)

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine kamui phasing through all of that, guy evading all of that, + there tag team, kamui raikiri, kakashi can warp open susano, and sasuke can not fight cqc with guy. If his susano is warped open, he's a goner (a direct hit or EE shockwaves kills sasuke)
Can't phase through genjutsu so game over.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 Gates Gai alone solos Sasuke. His ameno doesn't have the range to escape Gai and his susanoo would just be a waste of chakra.
LMAO keep your ass in NDS bro and stop going full retard when it comes to Sasuke
no hard feelings bro but come on son
OP: Guy gets shat on since he isn't scratching PS with Evening Elephant and Night Guy gets interrupted. Kakashi would then get overwhelmed and evantually tagged when he becomes tangible.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMAO keep your ass in NDS bro
OP: Guy gets shat on since he isn't scratching PS with Evening Elephant and Night Guy gets interrupted. Kakashi would then get overwhelmed and evantually tagged when he becomes tangible.
Why don't you keep your suggestion to yourself bro.
No hard feelings on my part either bro, I don't take stupid suggestions seriously. And would you please stop getting butthurt over Sasuke. If you've got problem then counter my arguments directly instead of posting nonsense.
You don't have proof to prove that Evening Elephant can't break PS and Night Guy gets interrupted and yet you're making those claims.
Sasuke did shit against Kaguya whereas Kakashi was effective against her and one of the main reasons of her getting sealed and don't forget Kakashi himself is very intelligent. What makes you think he'd let Sasuke exploit any weakness in Kamui so easily.
Anyway gtg, feel free to reply if you wish. I'll reply when I am back.

Last edited: