Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only one person strongly believe that Red is scum, TSQ. Eventhough I have voted Red I'm still 50/50 about it. I don't like experimenting but this dude TSQ seems want to test me. So I feel like wanting to Test him too. How good he is this time in catching scum. Or exposing his real identity if mislynch happened. Seriously, if Red flipped town TSQ is a must lynch next round.
I have said this but here I expand my plan a bit. Or change the rule.

If Let say Red flipped town TSQ will not going to be a must lynch player to me. I'm going to take TSQ and Rej and decide who between them have the highest possibility of being scum. But that will be in 3DP that if I survived 2NP.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, for you people who think I'm doing this for #shine you must get your read on me checked.

You wanted a full list, you're having it.

If you still scum read me after this, you're either scum or town that should really re-think his life choices that ended him into this very site because you will be tunneled to death by me and I don't give no damns

Now, alphabetically.

@Ansatsuken

Ansa had a really weird early game if you ask me, personally. Just based on where his focus was and the posts he made, it read like easy scum posts that anyone could've made. What I didn't like was his dig at me being the more likely scum even though he mentioned one hour prior to this that he doesn't think the scum checked in yet. So, I wanna ask, @Ansatsuken, what triggered this type of read if there was nothing there?

Having modded Ansatsuken, I've noticed he becomes really frustrated with scum reads on him as scum. His #88 reflects his usual town mindset and it goes against his scum mindset, but despite that, it pinged me as a scum thing to say, because he obviously did address Rej's concerns in a dismissive way - therefore, he did care enough to give an answer - and this type of comment feels forced, as if he literally took his brain out of his skull and read what mindset he has to be faking in order to settle in, the "Many times I don't really care about people's impressions on me when I'm a good guy" on page 3 reads really LAMIST, especially early in the game where comments like that are barely paid attention to. I feel as though "I don't care about your impression, I am hunting scum" is a more appropiate response, whereas the "when i'm a good guy" just feels really out of place.

His Raunix point seems good though and matches with previous town play.

I also liked his SK read as it did feel off to me as well. But more on that when we reach SK.

My gripe with #161 is that the read is actually fairly shallow, and this is important for further points that I will make. My gripe is why is Ansa's thoughts automatically set on "She knows no people gonna vote TSQ without a concrete case" when Red's vote was pretty much RVS, and also, why does that result into a town thought process? To me, it reads exactly like parking your vote on someone that you know won't get lynched easily because that's what mostly gets people town read. I feel as though this is a shaky read from Ansa and I am struggling to parse why his brain defaults Red's RVS vote as "unpopular, and therefore town" instead of arguing about why it is scum. She obviously doesn't plan on lynching me, and when I pointed this out, AND with Red's unvote shtick at EoD, I feel as though Ansa, in retrospect, would've scum read her even more. So def not a good look here.

I liked #165.

Post #185 he acknowledges Red's suspicious behaviour but goes nowhere with it. At this point, if Red would have a partner, it would probably be Ansatsuken.

Oh he starts tying up Red to Rej although he didn't care about Red even though he had reason to, and then he drops the read later on to push me, very bad world building in hindsight.

If you say "Red could be also Rej's team mate" but then you say "I hope tsq starts talking more, not just sit on red all the time" when you have a scum read on Red, why is that a bother to you that I'm voting scum???

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you wanted me to become the same person i was last game where i messed up, then go ahead, take this tunnel. explain yourself.

i haven't been pushing the red lynch much because i know i messed up last game, so i want to see where suspicion mainly lies before i decide to railroad that slot

i don't want to be the bad leader again, i'm still multitabling, i could be wrong. that's why i want to see where people think the suspicion lies and make my own read on them.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a contribution, just me keeping record,
So basically,
TSQ, Ansa - Red
Rej - Poison
Poison - SoulKiller
Elm - Rej

TSQ is dead serious on Red from DP 1.
Ansa sussing TSQ, Rej, SoulKiller also red in the earlier posts and the vote
Luk is aloof
Raunix probably having punishment!? Of not being able to post right now (just a theory)
Elm gave his reads, sussing rej
Rej sussing Poi, luk, TSQ, elm
SoulKiller - Poison, TSQ, ansa, red, luk could be scum,
Red -??
Poison - SoulKiller, Rej

Probably that's it
What do you have to say about @Rej reason to vote you

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, for you people who think I'm doing this for #shine you must get your read on me checked.

If you still scum read me after this, you're either scum or town that should really re-think his life choices that ended him into this very site because you will be tunneled to death by me and I don't give no damns

Now, alphabetically.

@Ansatsuken

Ansa had a really weird early game if you ask me, personally. Just based on where his focus was and the posts he made, it read like easy scum posts that anyone could've made. What I didn't like was his dig at me being the more likely scum even though he mentioned one hour prior to this that he doesn't think the scum checked in yet. So, I wanna ask, @Ansatsuken, what triggered this type of read if there was nothing there?
At first I didn't see your claim as town as suspicious so I have you as null there. Then Red brought the issue of you role claiming to Michelle and Michelle didn't say anything about it which mean the claim wasn't illegal. So there when I'm looking at you again and again I think you can be anything. You can be town or scum.

In that post I said "I don't feel like scum is here yet. But I could be wrong"

There I've said "But I could be wrong" that means I'm not 100% ruled out the possibility of scum already inside the game yet. Scum could already active in the game but I'm just couldn't feel their presence yet. That's why I could be wrong.

The post(from Red) that talking about your claiming issue came after that post of mine. So after this post that I'm starting to have a suspicion on you. The suspicion building up thanks to your activity that's very low. You contributed nothing significant.

Having modded Ansatsuken, I've noticed he becomes really frustrated with scum reads on him as scum. His #88 reflects his usual town mindset and it goes against his scum mindset, but despite that, it pinged me as a scum thing to say, because he obviously did address Rej's concerns in a dismissive way - therefore, he did care enough to give an answer - and this type of comment feels forced, as if he literally took his brain out of his skull and read what mindset he has to be faking in order to settle in, the "Many times I don't really care about people's impressions on me when I'm a good guy" on page 3 reads really LAMIST, especially early in the game where comments like that are barely paid attention to. I feel as though "I don't care about your impression, I am hunting scum" is a more appropiate response, whereas the "when i'm a good guy" just feels really out of place.
And what you spitting out here not based on great understanding of people nor some kind of high level psychological study being applied nor great reading skill but just a feeling. So don't take your thinking based on feeling for granted. You may think because you have played 1000 mafia games for example makes your reading skill perfect. It never true.

And yes when I'm town I don't really care about people's impression on me. I only looking for people's comment, contribution, information, hint, sharing an opinion with people, interacting, and creating theory on the go.

My gripe with #161 is that the read is actually fairly shallow, and this is important for further points that I will make. My gripe is why is Ansa's thoughts automatically set on "She knows no people gonna vote TSQ without a concrete case" when Red's vote was pretty much RVS, and also, why does that result into a town thought process? To me, it reads exactly like parking your vote on someone that you know won't get lynched easily because that's what mostly gets people town read. I feel as though this is a shaky read from Ansa and I am struggling to parse why his brain defaults Red's RVS vote as "unpopular, and therefore town" instead of arguing about why it is scum.
WHAT IS THIS??

ok this the post you're addressing,

Red looked satisfy with how she's playing right now. Feels like she took this game very lightly. She's not moving that much to get in touch/interact with other players. In my opinion the vote on TSQ is not a popular vote and she knows that. She knows no people gonna vote TSQ without a concrete case. There will be no lynch on TSQ so its a safe place to put a vote. People not going to visit her in the next day. She needs to vote someone because it shows people she did something. If Red is scum this is my reasoning.

Yes she has asked Host about claiming rule. I will think where that put her.
First, was there any people voting you other than Red in the 1DP? No right?? It because people find there's not enough evidence to form to suspect you and voting you. So people focus on other player.

Second, Look At @bold

And then please read the underline statement inside my post and understand it.

I said that is my reasoning for why Red is scum. So all the points is about why Red is scum. That's unpopular vote. Red decided to put her vote on you. Again, its an unpopular vote, a safe vote hence why Red is scum for me.

She obviously doesn't plan on lynching me, and when I pointed this out, AND with Red's unvote shtick at EoD, I feel as though Ansa, in retrospect, would've scum read her even more. So def not a good look here.
You also have a fare share of suspiciousness. So don't blame me if I can't decide properly which one is the right one.

Post #185 he acknowledges Red's suspicious behaviour but goes nowhere with it. At this point, if Red would have a partner, it would probably be Ansatsuken.
If I'm her partner why I should voting her in DP1 to kill my own partner when there's no real danger? What is the need for me to make the vote counts 2 and put my partner in a dangerous situation? For what purpose??? Are you for real TSQ? Where's your logic???

Oh he starts tying up Red to Rej although he didn't care about Red even though he had reason to, and then he drops the read later on to push me, very bad world building in hindsight.
This is the time for you to understand Ansatsuken properly. I post many times and most of the post act as opinion sharing and can be also a theory to share. I will type out my thoughts every chance possible. It can be my reference. I will check them back to look into the possibility of situation, finding the right reality and decision making.

Again don't blame me because you're not in the good position either.

If you say "Red could be also Rej's team mate" but then you say "I hope tsq starts talking more, not just sit on red all the time" when you have a scum read on Red, why is that a bother to you that I'm voting scum???
IT BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SUSPECT. AND ALSO YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE A LOT LIKE YOU REALLY WANT TO HIDE. I FOUND THAT MORE SCUMMY THAN RED.

Yes if you want me to play by Meta Red game play really fit into one of aspects of scum in my book. But you also not that far apart.

But good you start talking now. I slowly getting the good vibes from you.

Last edited:

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now, alphabetically.

@Ansatsuken

I also liked his SK read as it did feel off to me as well. But more on that when we reach SK.

My gripe with #161 is that the read is actually fairly shallow, and this is important for further points that I will make. My gripe is why is Ansa's thoughts automatically set on "She knows no people gonna vote TSQ without a concrete case" when Red's vote was pretty much RVS, and also, why does that result into a town thought process? To me, it reads exactly like parking your vote on someone that you know won't get lynched easily because that's what mostly gets people town read. I feel as though this is a shaky read from Ansa and I am struggling to parse why his brain defaults Red's RVS vote as "unpopular, and therefore town" instead of arguing about why it is scum. She obviously doesn't plan on lynching me, and when I pointed this out, AND with Red's unvote shtick at EoD, I feel as though Ansa, in retrospect, would've scum read her even more. So def not a good look here.

I liked #165.

This a nice analysis and all, but it doesn't do any harm/good to Ansa, neither does it make him seem scummy/town as such, I'd say we don't really need this right now, Ansa seems town in most players eyes, so unless you have a case against Ansa, and you think he's scum (I'd be happy to listen) then perhaps you should focus this energy on your null reads perhaps? What are your other reads besides Red and Ansa?

Reactions: Poison and Rej

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you wanted me to become the same person i was last game where i messed up, then go ahead, take this tunnel. explain yourself.

i haven't been pushing the red lynch much because i know i messed up last game, so i want to see where suspicion mainly lies before i decide to railroad that slot

i don't want to be the bad leader again, i'm still multitabling, i could be wrong. that's why i want to see where people think the suspicion lies and make my own read on them.
In that game you enter late. You unable to have a proper game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now, alphabetically.

@Ansatsuken

I liked #165.

Just stop defending poison chan with 0 base and lets move on, then you would look more townier and people would work up together on your cases. :lok:

Status
Not open for further replies.