Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so I was like "the event is overrrrr!!!??" but then I saw maths in it, now I'm like thank God it is over.

Anyways it seems we finally have the infamous @SoulKiller here. Lemme go through the thread

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michelle is this a type of claim. By posting town he is insuiating that he is town with this post. Something that's illegal.
So you believe Tsq is town!? !!
You must be registered for see images

Looks like I barely made it in time. But it's okay because less than an hour is all I need to capture scum and his little goons running around in circles in this thread like they own the place. Little did they know I exist for the sole purpose to capture and execute scum. I am the judge, I am the jury, I am the executioner, and I am the law!
What a brilliant first post, but no you are not anything you claimed to be, you can be a potential criminal instead.
Such high quality first post we have here.
I know I make the best quality..
"active poison chan" yet I barely see any contributions from your side. Hypocrite much?
So are you asking me to make you a full dinner with exciting dishes and desserts with only water and salt as the ingredients available?
Because she said she is always happy to play a game with you?
It is true, now if he thinks I'm town because of this he might be a little fishy. But ofc he ain't biased.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"active poison chan" yet I barely see any contributions from your side. Hypocrite much?

Because she said she is always happy to play a game with you?

Seems like buddy buddy interaction here.

Not that. It because my feelings decided that that post sounds like town post but it will change how I view Poison's position based on her contribution. So far lean her natural with slight -ve vibes.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its difficult to catch scum in DP1 because there's little working ground to start. You mostly depend on your feelings, keen observation and how you read the tone/vibes of a post/statement. How you interpret the tone of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.