Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
does everyone forget madaras description of his PS? "My susanoo is destruction itsellf, A slash of its sword can destroy all things in nature, It's as powerful as the Bijuu.

Nagato was overwhelming KCM naruto and Bee, and would have won without itachi's intervention. he can clearly fight on Bijuu levels. not saying he wins, but it isnt just going to be "Perfect Susanoo, GG Nagato"

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does everyone forget madaras description of his PS? "My susanoo is destruction itsellf, A slash of its sword can destroy all things in nature, It's as powerful as the Bijuu.

Nagato was overwhelming KCM naruto and Bee, and would have won without itachi's intervention. he can clearly fight on Bijuu levels. not saying he wins, but it isnt just going to be "Perfect Susanoo, GG Nagato"
Perfect Susanoo, GG Nagato

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PS operates on a tier much higher than nagato. shown when PS chopped down a meteor that madara pulled down along with an entire mountain range and shown when PS sliced up CT much larger than nagatos.

PS one shots as nagato cant do anything to defend himself from it.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loses Deva powers? And since when was TTB equivalent to CST? I'm not understanding the comparison/relevance between the technquies themselves. Blocking/deflecting TTB....ok...CST is used for a completely different purpose. And yes, I'm aware it'll be destroyed, but it's about being strategic and possibly creating openings.
And here I thought that Nagato wank had completely died out.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally logged in, and I see this crack addict? Smh
Hagoromo best non jin feat was creating the moon when that was debunked so came most of his hype the last made a mockery of moon level techs Adult Naruto could send People in to orbit when most of his chakra is restrained while in his base with a odome rasengan.

nb4
How can someone with half of his chakra > Him Its about the attacks and techs not the raw chakra supporting them simple as that.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo best non jin feat was creating the moon when that was debunked so came most of his hype the last made a mockery of moon level techs Adult Naruto could send People in to orbit when most of his chakra is restrained while in his base with a odome rasengan.

nb4
How can someone with half of his chakra > Him Its about the attacks and techs not the raw chakra supporting them simple as that.
Common sense is a wonderful thing. It's cool and all to be Unorthodox, but it's more cool to use your brain.
Sasuke's chakra potency in his prime is <<<Hagoromo, due to Hagoromo being Sasuke++. Hagoromo literally gave Sasukethe rinnegan, so you can throw the empty fanboy dream of Sasuke's rinnegan being greater than Hagoromo's. You can also throw away the empty dream of Sasuke's chakra being =to Hagoromo's, when Hago is Naruto +Sasuke.
Common sense dictates that Hagoromo will forever be >>Naruto and Sasuke.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Common sense is a wonderful thing. It's cool and all to be Unorthodox, but it's more cool to use your brain.
Sasuke's chakra potency in his prime is <<<Hagoromo, due to Hagoromo being Sasuke++. Hagoromo literally gave Sasukethe rinnegan, so you can throw the empty fanboy dream of Sasuke's rinnegan being greater than Hagoromo's. You can also throw away the empty dream of Sasuke's chakra being =to Hagoromo's, when Hago is Naruto +Sasuke.
Common sense dictates that Hagoromo will forever be >>Naruto and Sasuke.
Wrong af i was say its a common misconception but at this point if you still saying that shit your a fool.

Hagoromo chakra is not +++ Sasuke once Hagoromo gave Sasuke his chakra in a since it became Sasukes's own chakra because it would grow as one Sasuke was 16-17 when he got the chakra meaning he had a alot of growing to do. So Adult Sasuke chakra is definitely on pars with prime Hago and Chakra potentcy does not really matter when you have the better techniques. E.I Kaguya who chakra shits on anyone yet was bested by people with pieces of Hago's chakra.

No one said shit about his rinnegan > Hago's i said ps so gtfoh with the nonsense.

Hagoromo is no where near Sasuke + Naruto he lacks the following.

Sharingan techs, Rasengans, Bijuu damas, Clones, etc.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong af i was say its a common misconception but at this point if you still saying that shit your a fool.

Hagoromo chakra is not +++ Sasuke once Hagoromo gave Sasuke his chakra in a since it became Sasukes's own chakra because it would grow as one Sasuke was 16-17 when he got the chakra meaning he had a alot of growing to do. So Adult Sasuke chakra is definitely on pars with prime Hago and Chakra potentcy does not really matter when you have the better techniques. E.I Kaguya who chakra shits on anyone yet was bested by people with pieces of Hago's chakra.

No one said shit about his rinnegan > Hago's i said ps so gtfoh with the nonsense.

Hagoromo is no where near Sasuke + Naruto he lacks the following.

Sharingan techs, Rasengans, Bijuu damas, Clones, etc.
Sasuke's "Own" Chakra grows, not Hagoromo's.
You must be registered for see images

Sasuke had to bring out Hago's chakra on its own.
Hago's rinnegan is >>Sasuke's PS.
All those techniques are ass when you have other techniques far superior to them.
Imagine someone with greater chakra quantity than Naruto and with greater chakra potency that Sasuke using them. He shits all over anything Naruto and Sasuke have to offer.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagato because madaras eyes were eternal mangekyo sharingan sharingan then they became rinnegan so its evolution. nagato has madaras better eyes and madara has inferior eyes so nagato obviously wins here

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagato because madaras eyes were eternal mangekyo sharingan sharingan then they became rinnegan so its evolution. nagato has madaras better eyes and madara has inferior eyes so nagato obviously wins here
That doesn't make sense. If anything, you're implying Madara's superior because he has increased Chakra potency thanks to awakening his EMS along with Rikudou Chakra. Not to mention that it's Madara's eyes meaning he'd be superior in using it.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's "Own" Chakra grows, not Hagoromo's.
You must be registered for see images

Sasuke had to bring out Hago's chakra on its own.
Hago's rinnegan is >>Sasuke's PS.
All those techniques are ass when you have other techniques far superior to them.
Imagine someone with greater chakra quantity than Naruto and with greater chakra potency that Sasuke using them. He shits all over anything Naruto and Sasuke have to offer.
Must be joking if this was true why did his chidori get more powerful from VOTE to Last? Sasuke had to bring out his Senjutsu and that does not even makes since to began with Sasuke said nothing about bringing out Hags chakra when he used PS and all that other stuff please stop.

What tech is far superior? Having Naruto's chakra quantity means nothing Kaguya has much greater chakra yet she needed strong attacks to oppose the 2 this chakra potency means shit when PS has shown to shit on anything a Rinnegan can do.