Prime Byakugou User = Prime Rinnegan + Prime Tail Beast Chakra.

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And whats funny is no one is doing a point by point rebuttal with manga panels.Femme wins this thread
Seriously what would be the point? if she is stupid enough to make such ridiculous fanfic threads like this, do you really think manga scans and all that shit will change her mind. I mean it never has before, she just pulls another turtle head out of her ass and keeps on going.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that Karma is around I don't sound so foolish eh
I get what you are saying, but I'll still say you can't put a Byakugo user (no matter the age or experience) in a fighting category with Rinnegan and Jinchuuriki users. As far as chakra, the measurement is average Jounin to Bijuu level. We can obviously put the Byakugo in Bijuu level chakra. But as far as fighting power goes, Rinnegan wins.

Reactions: Troi

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get what you are saying, but I'll still say you can't put a Byakugo user (no matter the age or experience) in a fighting category with Rinnegan and Jinchuuriki users. As far as chakra, the measurement is average Jounin to Bijuu level. We can obviously put the Byakugo in Bijuu level chakra. But as far as fighting power goes, Rinnegan wins.
why r u reviv a old thread???????..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it a case of beating or countering?

If Rinnegan could not absorb energy, wouldn't the Byakugo user stand a chance?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t know why this thread was bumped or by whom, but I’m annoyed at the sheer sight of what I just read. Whoever keeps bumping these old, useless threads needs to get permanently banned.
Post automatically merged:

Now that Karma is around I don't sound so foolish eh
You said in your OP that Rinnegan can be “learned” through “training”.

Log off. Forever.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t know why this thread was bumped or by whom, but I’m annoyed at the sheer sight of what I just read. Whoever keeps bumping these old, useless threads needs to get permanently banned.

You said in your OP that Rinnegan can be “learned” through “training”.

Log off. Forever.
I bumped my own thread lol.
I meant to say can't be learned. The byakugou seal should be able to absorb chakra based attacks, It literally stores and distributes chakra ....why not take it back.

I think so, Sakura was keeping up with Rinnegan users and JInc. I see them as triplets with equal potential, but they she channel their chakra and power differently. Sakura isn't a combat ninja, what if she used her byakugou combatively, It would resemble karma. And its basically and self implanted back up of sakura essence. So she essentially made herself.