Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cue stormy weather and loud thunder....

It was a normal summer sunday afternoon minus the bullshit... I was eating my food while watching Rio Olympics 2016. While eating I notice something in my peripheral vision. My primal instincts urge me to check out what it is so I take a look at the pillow beside me...and what I see...to my horror...is an ancient pure killing machine...a monster full of seething teeth...and coated in tiny irritable hairs...it was...A HOUSE SPIDER!!!!! I know what I had to do if I wanted to survive...

PART 2

If he wanted to survive he had to kill the spider. It was either him or the malevolent creature crawling on his pillow. So he grabbed a tissue he was using while eating and planned on killing the spider with it. Unfortunately the spider sensed his impending doom. With intense speed it crawled around the side of the pillow. In one epic feat of strength he jumped into the air and twisted his hips at a dangerous speed. He crashed to the Earth at a high velocity that sent shockwaves through his body. He pulled the pillow over and saw the spider in all it's despicableness. It was now or never...

PART 3

With absolutely no hesitation he winded his arm back. He tensed his muscles and unlocked the other 90% of his brain power. Instantly his eyesight increased beyond the levels of a Hawk and fixed on the spider. He essentially unlocked the 8 gates all at once. "Primal Instincts, unleash!" All of the primal hunting instincts a human has instantly flooded into his brain. With one final strike he thrusted the tissue onto the spider killing it.... Ignorantely he thought the battle was over...but it wasn't!

PART 4

Pleased with the spider dead he lifted the tissue off the spider. Unfortunately the spider was still alive and fell down to the ground with a graceful fall. Millions of years of evolution has prepared the spider for long falls. The spider was a tougher opponent than he thought. So with one final attack he squashed the inferior specimen into nothingness. It was finally over. He continued on with his mediocre life. Though the hero was conflicted with taking another creatures life he still went on with his life... The spider never lived to tell another tale. Little did he know...Aliens were watching him from multiple galaxies away. Viewing him the same way he viewed the spider...

Last edited:

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a thread with very well constructed arguments full of intelligent remarks and backed by a very knowledgeable user like yourself.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and let you know that I will further ponder upon this thread for years to come and tell my grandchildren of the beacon of light this thread it.