XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, here is a preview of my webcomic Im tryign to start up. Nothing fancy, any tips, advice, critique, etc welcome. Im really trying to do this.

My dream? to see fanart of my characters. T_T
You must be registered for see images

forgive me if the size make this too large.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all work on the drawing. It needs a lot more structure to it and the posture looks messy. The layout itself is confusing so you should practice comic/manga layouts as well. Don't know how far you plan on taking this, but these things need to capture the reader long enough for them to get past the first pages. If it's not attractive to the eyes the plot isn't going to help any. I mean look at Boruto LOL

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all work on the drawing. It needs a lot more structure to it and the posture looks messy. The layout itself is confusing so you should practice comic/manga layouts as well. Don't know how far you plan on taking this, but these things need to capture the reader long enough for them to get past the first pages. If it's not attractive to the eyes the plot isn't going to help any. I mean look at Boruto LOL
Well, im going to make a pilot chapter, and find a place to post it. If enough ppl liek it, I will try to make it a monthly thing.

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, excellent work. What i mean is, how do you draw this stuff? It can't be paint obviously xd

You can pm if you wanna keep it a secret it or whatever, it won't go anywhere, i'm just curious.
lol, well, first, I use paper, i perfer mechanical pencils over wood, i like the way they feel. I sketch it out with pencil. I use references from google images sometimes. After, I use a fine point pen, one of theose japanese brands and trace over the pencil drawing. I then erase the pencil marks so all that is left over is what I inked, meaning all the extra lines and marks from the pencil are gone. I then use my scanner, and scan the image. I edit the threshold on the free image editing program (its called GIMP 2.8) do some cleaning up with the lines and some of the color. and then ta-da

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Long comments... :kk:
You need to get your novel published asap!!! :lmao:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long comments... :kk:
You need to get your novel published asap!!! :lmao:
I don't have time to be trying to publish my stuff right now woman LOL

when you say structure, what do you mean by that?
When I say structure, I mean things such as how one knee is lower than the other. In the second panel those buildings look sloppy and her body structure is just everywhere. It's like you threw it together, which is a very bad thing IMO.

Well, im going to make a pilot chapter, and find a place to post it. If enough ppl liek it, I will try to make it a monthly thing.
Well if you do make it monthly, work on your art and comic/manga layout as much as possible. That's what's most important in a comic/manga.

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have time to be trying to publish my stuff right now woman LOL

When I say structure, I mean things such as how one knee is lower than the other. In the second panel those buildings look sloppy and her body structure is just everywhere. It's like you threw it together, which is a very bad thing IMO.

Well if you do make it monthly, work on your art and comic/manga layout as much as possible. That's what's most important in a comic/manga.
hmmm. okay. Im bad at buildings and machines so im not going to go into full detail with them. I'll draw them in detail occasionally