Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
President Trump is by far the funniest President of the US. President W. Bush was funny because of his f*ck ups. President Obama was classy and generally a funny cool guy. President Trump says shit that makes me die of laughter because of how funny it is. Listen to my man pronounce Puerto Rico.

Not only did he double down on it, he tripled down on that shit. I love our President even if no one else does.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best thing to ever happen. I’m looking forward to him winning for his second term and seeing all the snowflakes cry.
Although I don't care for the typical rehearsed, goodie two shoes president, either. I'd still prefer someone that isn't a supremacist, and is FAIR, instead of self-righteous.

That's only natural for me to feel that way, since I'm not white.The world doesn't revolve around white people and what white people want, you know.

"Best thing to ever happen"...Thats just you being dishonest...just provocative. And you're slightly prejudice too.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although I don't care for the typical rehearsed, goodie two shoes president, either. I'd still prefer someone that isn't a supremacist, and is FAIR, instead of self-righteous.

That's only natural for me to feel that way, since I'm not white.The world doesn't revolve around white people and what white people want, you know.

"Best thing to ever happen"...Thats just you being dishonest...just provocative. And you're slightly prejudice too.
Well it’s a good thing Trump isn’t a supremacist. And there are black and people of color who are Trump supporter. So I’m not sure why you’re going on about the world not revolving around white people. No body is acting like that here.

And no you’re assumption is wrong. I’m not being dishonest or slightly prejudice.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it’s a good thing Trump isn’t a supremacist. And there are black and people of color who are Trump supporter. So I’m not sure why you’re going on about the world not revolving around white people. No body is acting like that here.

And no you’re assumption is wrong. I’m not being dishonest or slightly prejudice.
Honestly, I do think your dishonest and slightly prejudice, but it's cleverly disguised.

And also, trump is very prejudice when it comes to the black people he deals with. He is slightly racist and supremacist.

And if you're black, and you support trump...you clearly think you're better than other black people.It's not impossible, there's tons of white appeasing black people that look for the approval of white people.And you have white people that look for the approval of black people.Boils down to approval issues.

Especially black people that use trump for personal gain purposes. Totally for the benefit of oneself. You have tons of self-important idealistic black people, that rock the confederate flag, even.

He has a prejudice when it comes to black people and other minorities. He's ego-possessed.How can you trust someone like that.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I do think your dishonest and slightly prejudice, but it's cleverly disguised.
Well your opinion of me is still wrong.

And if you're black, and you support trump...you clearly think you're better than other black people.
Yeah forget about their political opinions and views on the Democratic Party. The obvious and easy answer is those black people think they are better than other blacks.

It's not impossible, there's tons of white appeasing black people that look for the approval of white people.And you have white people that look for the approval of black people.Boils down to approval issues.
There are some people who do seek appeasement from other races. That blacks would pull the victim card that they are still facing white oppression,so whites are lured into this guilt even though they aren’t racist or had anything to do with slavery,etc. If blacks don’t agree with the whole idea that they are a victim, other blacks will claim they are acting white,Uncle Tom,coon,etc.

Then there’s blacks,whites,etc who aren’t proud of their own race and seek other races to be apart of.

Though I think the matter is more complicated than to suggest it boils down to approval issues based on a few seeking it.

Especially black people that use trump for personal gain purposes. Totally for the benefit of oneself. You have tons of self-important idealistic black people, that rock the confederate flag, even.
A few blacks uses Trump for their career in journalism,politics ,etc or in YouTube and Twitter. Much like you have other races using past presidents for their own personal gain. Though not everyone does it.

Also you have some “self-important idealistic black people, that rock the confederate flag”, but not all of them view themselves as self-important.

He has a prejudice when it comes to black people and other minorities. He's ego-possessed.How can you trust someone like that.
He isn’t prejudice towards black people and minorities or ego possessed. Though I don’t recommend putting your trust in someone fully in case they actually do something to break it.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well your opinion of me is still wrong.

Yeah forget about their political opinions and views on the Democratic Party. The obvious and easy answer is those black people think they are better than other blacks.

There are some people who do seek appeasement from other races. That blacks would pull the victim card that they are still facing white oppression,so whites are lured into this guilt even though they aren’t racist or had anything to do with slavery,etc. If blacks don’t agree with the whole idea that they are a victim, other blacks will claim they are acting white,Uncle Tom,coon,etc.

Then there’s blacks,whites,etc who aren’t proud of their own race and seek other races to be apart of.

Though I think the matter is more complicated than to suggest it boils down to approval issues based on a few seeking it.

A few blacks uses Trump for their career in journalism,politics ,etc or in YouTube and Twitter. Much like you have other races using past presidents for their own personal gain. Though not everyone does it.

Also you have some “self-important idealistic black people, that rock the confederate flag”, but not all of them view themselves as self-important.

He isn’t prejudice towards black people and minorities or ego possessed. Though I don’t recommend putting your trust in someone fully in case they actually do something to break it.
Listen, I've acknowledged what you've said. Still don't agree, though.

Pretty sure you're just trying to make everything sound "equal" and "kumbaya"...when it isn't.

"Then there’s blacks,whites,etc who aren’t proud of their own race and seek other races to be apart of. " ...Kind of retarded to put it that way, never heard of that. That's actually what approval/acceptance issues are, that's exactly what searching for approval is. You can't "ditch your own race"...to go join another, never heard of that.You just CAN't, that's absurd. You're simply an individual. And anyone who thinks like that simply is prejudice. You look down on your race, you're obviously looking down on yourself.

Your support of donald trump, has everything to do with personal gain. Secret motives.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
President Trump is by far the funniest President of the US. President W. Bush was funny because of his f*ck ups. President Obama was classy and generally a funny cool guy. President Trump says shit that makes me die of laughter because of how funny it is. Listen to my man pronounce Puerto Rico.

Not only did he double down on it, he tripled down on that shit. I love our President even if no one else does.
Such a passive, globe-trotting, little goodie two shoes. Wanking trump for self-imagination purposes.

I can't stand it.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen, I've acknowledged what you've said. Still don't agree, though.

Pretty sure you're just trying to make everything sound "equal" and "kumbaya"...when it isn't.

"Then there’s blacks,whites,etc who aren’t proud of their own race and seek other races to be apart of. " ...Kind of retarded to put it that way, never heard of that. That's actually what approval/acceptance issues are, that's exactly what searching for approval is. You can't "ditch your own race"...to go join another, never heard of that.You just CAN't, that's absurd. You're simply an individual. And anyone who thinks like that simply is prejudice. You look down on your race, you're obviously looking down on yourself.

Your support of donald trump, has everything to do with personal gain. Secret motives.
Well thanks for acknowledging it,though I wasn’t expecting you to agree. Just merely sharing my thoughts on the topic.

As for the quote,that issue does exist believe it or not. I think it’s called internalized racism.Which you can see two example in the videos below:

In some cases it does involve approval issues and seeking acceptance in which I do agree with you on that but as for black Trump supporters thinking they are better than other blacks for having a different perspective on politics is not one of those cases of those seeking attention/approval. At least some of the people I know or chat with on other social websites don’t think they are better for it and they don’t care for approval.

And yes ditching your own race is idiotic.

Also I have nothing to gain for disagreeing with those who dislike Trump. Nor does it mean I’m a Trump supporter. For me to agree on some of the things Obama did in the past,doesn’t make me a Obama supporter. I didn’t vote for Trump either.

I don’t have secret motives but if you want to play let’s pretend the other person is up to something fishy,I’m down with it.:hs:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thanks for acknowledging it,though I wasn’t expecting you to agree. Just merely sharing my thoughts on the topic.

As for the quote,that issue does exist believe it or not. I think it’s called internalized racism.Which you can see two example in the videos below:

In some cases it does involve approval issues and seeking acceptance in which I do agree with you on that but as for black Trump supporters thinking they are better than other blacks for having a different perspective on politics is not one of those cases of those seeking attention/approval. At least some of the people I know or chat with on other social websites don’t think they are better for it and they don’t care for approval.

And yes ditching your own race is idiotic.

Also I have nothing to gain for disagreeing with those who dislike Trump. Nor does it mean I’m a Trump supporter. For me to agree on some of the things Obama did in the past,doesn’t make me a Obama supporter. I didn’t vote for Trump either.

I don’t have secret motives but if you want to play let’s pretend the other person is up to something fishy,I’m down with it.:hs:
I've seen "internalized racism",but it's a FACADE.For attention. Pretty much. Wow, you're a legit race-baitor...got to be honest. I wouldn't have gone this far to prove a point.Kind of pointless.

Those videos are actually dumb things.All of it.Facade, in disguise.