0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is so worth the watch.
Today, in Donald Trump campaign news:

[video=youtube;vPRfP_TEQ-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g[/video]

Let's discuss the failing parenting standards in this country.

Reactions: LustyLover

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scary isn't it. Everyone still thinks it's a joke and he is going to take it right into the Oval Office. :nuts:
Right? It's incredible. This guy doesn't give two shits about politics. People who support him, say that it's cause he speaks his mind. Do we really want a man who would tell another country's political power to suck him off, as the representative of our nation?

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just curious, people on here who don't like Trump, which candidate do you even like? also, are you even old enough to vote?
I'm definitely old enough, 23. I'd likely vote for Bernie. Trump is a complete mockery of the system. This isn't reality TV. Hilary is a flip flopping *****, who has probably only made it this far because people want to break the mold of old white man as president any way they can. Sadly, I don't know enough about the other Republican candidates to make a comment on them. Bernie seems to genuinely care about bettering the lives of the common people.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think this man will be president. A cartoon character, that being a stupid evil villain type, is going to be president.

Oh well.