[Suggestion] Premium Payment Options:

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the title says, I think there should be more ways to pay for premium other than Paypal, like payment through Credit/Debit card. I dont know the software problems or risks/ disadvantages that comes with Debit/Credit card payment method but I highly suggest it as there maybe members who would like to get premiums through my suggested method. I myself own a debit card and I would like to get premium if such method is installed. The only reason I dont get premium is because I dont have a Paypal Acc. and there is no options for payment through Debit card. I believe there are some other members here who has similar condition to me. Some people say "Why not just get a Paypal account?". Well, inorder to get Paypal account one must own a PAN Card. And getting a PAN Card is another headache. (Maybe I'm too lazy) Admins please consider this.

EDIT: Sorry folks, my debit card is acting crazy !!

Last edited:

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the title says, I think there should be more ways to pay for premium other than Paypal, like payment through Credit/Debit card. I dont know the software problems or risks/ disadvantages that comes with Debit/Credit card payment method but I highly suggest it as there maybe members who would like to get premiums through my suggested method.
I myself own a debit card and I would like to get premium if such method is installed. The only reason I dont get premium is because I dont have a Paypal Acc. and there is no options for payment through Debit card. I believe there are some other members here who has similar condition to me.
Some people say "Why not just get a Paypal account?". Well, inorder to get Paypal account one must own a PAN Card. And getting a PAN Card is another headache. (Maybe I'm too lazy)

Admins please consider this.
You can link your credit/debit card to your account.

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beastly @ss sig bro....now gimme your premium money...-_-"

- King Of The Pirates
Thanks for the sign part and Sorry for the money part u_u
I second this .
Nice avy you got there and thanks for the support.
I should have added a poll.

You can use your credit card.

Press paypal, it will send you directly to paypal, make an account, link your debit/credit card to your new paypal account, make the payment.
I dont have a credit card, just debit card. And that's where the problem comes. I need to create a Paypal Account and for creating it, I am required to own a PAN card. And so, more problems kick in.

Last edited:

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell is a PAN card... I just used my debit card for premium..
PAN Card= Permanent Account number. Its used for paying taxes etc. in India (dont know about other countries)

To all and Admins: When I try to make the payment I get this - The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different debit or credit card number.
But I can usually buy stuffs online and it works fine.
Any ideas??

Last edited:

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like the title says, I think there should be more ways to pay for premium other than Paypal, like payment through Credit/Debit card. I dont know the software problems or risks/ disadvantages that comes with Debit/Credit card payment method but I highly suggest it as there maybe members who would like to get premiums through my suggested method.
I myself own a debit card and I would like to get premium if such method is installed. The only reason I dont get premium is because I dont have a Paypal Acc. and there is no options for payment through Debit card. I believe there are some other members here who has similar condition to me.
Some people say "Why not just get a Paypal account?". Well, inorder to get Paypal account one must own a PAN Card. And getting a PAN Card is another headache. (Maybe I'm too lazy)

Admins please consider this.
My debit card works perfectly fine with paypal O_O idek what a "PAN" card is...