Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Resize to 150x300 (Premium Size). Keep border. Thanks.

No text bubbles please:

Needs minor fixing:

Do both the black & white, and the colored versions please. Thanks.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, people are not even bothering to do avatar requests here anymore. I wonder if I should post my avatar request. :lol

Here is my attempt, you can use it till someone makes a better version. You can make some of the avatars yourself, just crop and resize in paint or better still learn how to use Photoshop.

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, people are not even bothering to do avatar requests here anymore. I wonder if I should post my avatar request. :lol

Here is my attempt, you can use it till someone makes a better version. You can make some of the avatars yourself, just crop and resize in paint or better still learn how to use Photoshop.

Us RP bros gotta stick together. Thanks man. Can you add the border to it though?

Dantе

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I actually did it the last time he asked. But I have uninstalled PS so I can't do it atm.
I help out with these whenever I could.